First time?

Fun Fact: Kai is the quiet type, he listens and eavesdrops in on conversations, so he has dirt on everyone in Satana. And he is not afraid to use it if necessary.

~

'Hey, Saki-San, are you alright?' Poltergeist asked the eight-year-old in front of him.

'Sick.' He said simply.

'Sick?'

'I feel... I feel sick.'

'You... Feel sick? That's not a lot. Mind giving me a few more details?' He asked, grabbing the plush he bought him a few years ago and giving it to him. It fell off the bed.

'Oh, that's where they went. Thank you.' Kai said, hugging the plush tight to his chest.

Poltergeist noticed he'd kicked off the blanket cause he was so hot. He felt... Odd. Like some part of him felt bad seeing the bandages on his legs and arms.

'Oh right, you asked for more details. Umm,' Kai thought of how he could explain it. 'It feels hot, my head hurts, and my throat feels dry and scratchy. My stomach feels weird, and I'm really dizzy for some reason.'

The ghost paused, 'Let me get a thermometer.'

Kai was about to ask what that was but Poltergeist had already shadowed off. 'Oh... Okay,' Kai turned to Eri (the plush) and said, 'Well, I'll just ask when they come back.'

A few minutes later Poltergeist came back. He was holding something in his hand, it was white with yellow accents and silver tips. It had a screen thing on the front with a few numbers and a power button. (I don't have to describe the shape right ya'll know what a thermometer looks like don't you?)

'Here, this is a thermometer. Put it under your tongue and take it out at the beep. I'm gonna go get you some tea and some medicine for your stomach okay?' Kai nodded and took the thing from him. It was already on so he just put it under his tongue, set Eri the Plush down on the space next to him, and waited patiently.

About a minute passes and the thermometer beeps. Kai takes it out from under his tongue and went back to waiting.

After about six more minutes Poltergeist comes with a kettle of lavender tea (a scent he was quite familiar with by now), a glass, some sugar, and a bottle of pills.

He poured him a glass of tea and added a spoonful of sugar, stirring it in. 'Let me see that.' Kai nodded and handed the thermometer over to him. 37.5°. 'Damn, looks like you've got a fever Kid. Alright, I'll call All for One's doctor to come over and check you. See if we can get a proper diagnosis instead of just my dumbass brain going off what I see okay? For now, just take that medicine and drink your tea okay?'

Kai nodded.

'Right I'll get you a damp cloth or something. I dunno at this point.' He sighed.

'Okay.'

~

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was really tired and didn't feel well. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for your patience!