Files

Fun Fact: Kai can speak Chinese, Spanish, English, Japanese, and Russian, the only language he did not learn from Poltergeist was Japanese, his native language

~

Kai huffed trying to catch his breath. 'Garaki!' He yelled, 'Garaki Kyudai! Where are you?!' He was furious. He was going to kill him. Kill him!

He found Garaki's file room. He found files labeled 'OFA' One for All. He heard his father talking about it. Deku had it even. How does he even have a file on him? He probably talking to Delphi or his father. 'I'll kill you.'

He also found one on himself, he's not supposed to have Overhaul. He's not supposed to be able to use his quirk on humans. He ruined his life and the lives of everyone he cares about. None of this would be happening if it weren't for him. 'I'll kill you.'

He even found one on someone named Shirakumo Oboro. Killed and turned into a Nomu made only to serve Shigaraki. How many other lives has he ruined in the name of his dream? 'I'll kill you!' He yelled and got back to running around looking for him.

'Garaki Kyudai! Where are you?! Face me, you coward!' Kai yelled. Scaring Garaki further into hiding. He frantically scrambled with his controller, trying to wake his high ends.

Kai burned it. He burned it all. He took a match to his file room and burned away centuries of research. He deserved to die for that. So what if Poltergeist killed him, Kai would be dead and that's all he needs to be satisfied.

'My beautiful children! Wake!' Kyudai yelled.

Kai heard the sound of glass breaking and turned behind him. He gasped as he saw three high-end Nomus. Nomus who were confirmed he can't beat.

With his quirk. But what about his ability in Melee attacks? He drew his Kunai, the special one made for him, and only him. 'I pity you disgusting creatures. But for now...' He took a deep breath, 'I can't let you get in my way!'

He charged them, going for the smallest one first. It was sure to have many powerful quirks, it'd be a terrible fight if he didn't already know their quirks. Kai fought every potential high-end. He usually beat them but when he didn't they were given that awful title.

'The small one, quirks: Regeneration, Lava spit, Fierce Wings, and Softening. Original users, Regen: Unknown. Lava Spit: Suzuki Chi. Fierce Wings: Takami Keigo. Softening: Juzo Honenuki.' Kai thought locking his legs around the beast's neck, ripping its head back, and using its weight to get it falling backward. 'All original users aside from Regeneration still have their quirks. This one has weaker versions. Copies.'

He landed on one of his hands, his legs still wrapped around this hell beast's neck. He used the strength he gained from all that running and training he's done over the years to lift it and slam it back down. Crushing its head in one blow, killing it.

'Next one.' He thought as he quickly got up and out of range of the other two's quirks.

Garaki gasped and whimpered, 'He's already killed one?! It hasn't even been a minute!'

'Nomu Two. Quirks: Regeneration, Telekinesis, and Bone Bending. Only Bone Bending - Original user Minamoto Miyuki - Is the original. Both others are copies. Other original users are unknown. He's strong better take him out quick.' He pushed off of the wall he landed on and got his Kunai ready. 'And I gotta look out for any signs of Bone Bending. The slightest pain in my arm and I have to retreat.'

He stabbed the #2's head right in the center. He latched onto its neck as he did with #1 and stabbed it a few more times before it died. Then got back out of range before #3 could do anything.

He was already running out of oxygen. He could tell. He was hallucinating, breathing heavily, and starting to get dizzy.

'Fuck, #3. Quirks: Regeneration, Bounce Back, and Oxygen Depletion. All original users are unknown. She's taking the oxygen from the entire room. This is taking too long. I'm gonna pass out!'

'Yak... U... Za... Boy...' She said.

Kai stumbled, leaning on a Cryogenic cell for stability.

'Kill... You... Protect... The doctor...'

'He made you into a monster and you want to protect him? Pathetic.' He hissed. He had to finish this quickly. Or he'd die.

'Defeated you... So easily the first time... Why is now different?'

'A nomu with memory. Damn.'

'Good... Bye... Yakuza boy-' It was cut off when something cut her head off.

'Goos job holding out.' A familiar voice said.

Kai managed to look up, 'H-Hawks? How did you-'

'I hid a feather in your villain outfit last time I saw you. Managed to figure it out from there.'

'Why are you-'

'Well,' He said quickly finishing #3 off. 'You saved me from that villain back then. I was in your debt. Originally, I only intended to use the feather to gather intel, but you don't wear it very often huh?'

Kai felt the feather in his pocket. 'Eh?!'

'But when I realized you were in danger, I came rushing.' Keigo caught Kai before he fell to the ground. 'Rest, you deserve it.'

'Can't...' Kai said, causing Keigo's eyes to widen. 'The Doctor. Can't let him get away. I have to kill him!'

'Kai you need to rest!'

'No!' Kai's body was weak from the lack of oxygen that was only just now re-entering his system. He struggled against Keigo's much stronger hold, trying to get past him to get to the doctor. 'Let me go! Let me go Hawks!'

'You can't go after him! Leave it be for now! He'll just go to his other hospital. We'll get the heroes to check out this facility. You will get the chance to kill him. I promise. But you have t rest. Please.'

'He can't get away... He has to pay. He has to die. He has... He has to...' Kai's vision started going dark as Keigo held him close. 'He has to die...'

'And he will, I promise. But for now, let him go, and kill him at your best. Captured or not, I will make sure you get to be the one to take his head. Rest, Kai, I'll make sure you get home safely.'

Kai closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles. He only realized now just how badly his legs were hurting. 'Thank you... Keigo.' He said before pasaing out.