Hacker

Fun Fact: Poltergeist and Chronos have Trypanophobia (The fear of needles)

*Specifically a Toshiba, which is a Japanese Laptop Brand
~

'Who in the goodness gracious are you?'

'I'm Kurono Hari, you must be Dexter and Alex Love!' Hari said enthusiastically.

Cupid and Eros recoiled. 'How... How the hell did you know my real name?' Kurono took off his backpack, unzipped it, and pulled out his *laptop. 'Wh-What are you doing?'

Hari types in his password and went to one of his hidden tabs. He turned the laptop around so Dexter and Eros could see. And what the man saw was astounding. 'I... You... How?'

'I hacked into your guy's database. Kai told me about it. So I looked at the security program ya'll use, and I realized it's the same one I use. Which only requires a Four number passcode.' Hari started, successfully confusing Alex and Dexter in three sentences.

'So I just got a keypad and an aux cord. Then I programmed a random generator and hooked it up to my laptop. Then I used the number generator. I set it to three seconds a number, and it took about a minute but it found the passcode for me.' It was like Hari was speaking a second language to these two.

'I also found ya'll Wifi password using the same thing so imma connect while I'm here.'

'Uh... No hablo nerd?' Alex said.

Hari sighed, 'I hacked into your database and got all of your group's personal information. I now know more about this group in the five minutes this took me to do, than the very heroes who have spent seven years researching and hunting you down.'

'Okay... I understood some of that.'

'I hacked you guys, ask me any question and I can answer.' Hari challenged.

'What did Cupid and I do last night hm?' Alex asked.

Hari smiled, 'Just to preserve your dignity to anyone passing by I'll say it to you this way. How's your voice, hm, Dexter?'

Cupid's eyes widened, 'I-I don't know what you're talking about.'

'Oh really? So you don't remember screaming out Alex's name practically all night? The way Alex used his dagger-'

'I know there are cameras in our room but how much of that shit did you watch?!' Alex yelled, both men bright red.

'Only the first and last five minutes throughout the eight hours. Quick question did you two fuck the entire eight hours, or did you guys take breaks?'

'Okay! What do you want?'

Hari smirked and closed his laptop, 'I wanna see my boyfriend.'

~

'Just... Leave him be. Let him see his boyfriend damnit.'

'Wait, I'm so sorry. Boyfriend?' Chronos asked. 'How the actual hell does this kid have more game than I do?'

'Because the kid is actually attractive?' Ahklys snickered.

'Shut up Ahklys.' Chronos hissed. 'At least I've kissed my crush before.'

'Shut.'

~

'Hey Kai, what's that?'

'Oh... This?' Kai tugged on what looked to be a chocker. 'Okay, so... Don't get mad.'

'Great start 10/10.'

'It's a shock collar.'

'A. Fucking. What?!'