Wind Types

Fun Fact: Chronos is my favorite character I've created (Not counting Poltergeist, he's a self-insert) which is why I'm dedicating a chapter to him (Also because, again, in my opinion, he's the most attractive. So be prepared for some very in-depth details in his eyes and general appearance. But mainly his eyes)

~

Chronos held an unconscious Chisaki to his chest. He put up a really good fight, the guy was pretty beaten. His opponent was bleeding from the scalp, had his arm taken off, was missing a couple of fingers, and had several knife wounds.

Kai only fell unconscious because of a general lack of sleep. He'd been really busy the last few months and didn't have much time to rest.

But Chronos wasn't good against wind types.

Present Mic Voice: D Rank Villain: Gale Force! Real Name: Zaza Uzinaku! Quirk: Wind! He can control wind pressure!

He once fought against a Hero with wind powers and his Rewind was turned against him. He's 25 but he should be 30. He had that little run-in about eight months ago.

'I'm not very good with quirks like yours.' Chronos said, laying Kai down gently to not hurt him. But when he turned back, he had a mad expression on. 'But I'll still gladly take this fight.'

The man stood up, he had this... Crazy look in his glistening rosy, volcanic-hued eyes. He had a sickening smile on his face, his pearly white teeth shining through.

Gale Force flinched, this was a side of Chronos nobody saw. Not very often anyway. He was suddenly starting to get scared.

'Oh ho ho, I have just been dying to test out my new training.' He brought out a Kunai Knife. 'Please, I am begging you,' He sneered, crimson red eyes glowing with an evil energy.

In a flicker, Chronos had stuck the knife into his opponent. 'I've been pent up y'know! It's been eight months since I've been able to fight another person! I've always had temptations like this before! So many times I've told myself that if I just let go, I can kill pretty much anyone! And I can! Rewinding them out of existence, that counts as killing in my book! And with my quirk's speed, I can do that!'

Gale Force realized during Chronos' villain monologue revealed the true intentions of the man in front of him. He never realized but, with how powerful his quirk is, it'd make sense that he'd have those temptations. He's so strong, he really could do the things he said he could.

He could understand how Chronos felt, the desire to use your power to do whatever you wanted could be overwhelming at times. I mean, it's not like his quirk was anywhere near strong enough for him to have those desires, but he could understand why Chronos did.

He could understand why he wanted to kill people with his power. He knew his past.

Chronos did the same thing that one girl did, he rewound his mother out of existence, and his sister shunned him for it. So he's been thinking for a while his power was deadly.

'Damn bastard!' Chronos sneered, 'You're dead you son of a bitch!'

Another thing, Kai was one of the few people to accept his power firsthand. Even knowing about the girl. Honestly, if Gale Force had to die by someone else's hand, he was glad it was Chronos.

It took only two minutes for him to finally die.

The crimson blood highlighted his ruby-red eyes. Still shining as he basked in the afterglow of killing someone again. He never typically enjoyed the kill, but after being pent up so long that changed.

He enjoyed this.