Names

Fun Fact: Hari's yandere-ish tendencies/bloodlust come from his mentally abusive parents

~

'Wait who?' Kai asked.

'Eri?' Chronos repeated. 'Why?'

'But... She's not supposed to be born for another year!'

'What?' Chronos asked. 'What are you talking about?'

'I'm 12 if Eri is seven when she's saved she'd be born when I was 13.'

'Oh my god no, I'm talking about Manticore.'

'Her name isn't Eri...'

'Yes, it is! What did you think her name was Manticore?'

'I've never heard her be called anything else!'

'You seriously thought her name was Manticore. This whole time?'

'I've seriously only heard her be called Manticore.'

'And what do you think Hermes' name is?'

'Hermes...'

'Hypnos?'

'Hypnos...'

'And what about mine?'

'Chronos...'

'Oh my god.'

'I'm sorry!'

'What's going on?' Poltergeist asked, opening a can of whiskey from the fridge. He knew it was Ahkyls' but he didn't care.

'Why didn't you tell him everyone's names?' Chronos asked.

'What do you mean, I did?' Poltergeist leaned against the countertop, the bottle of water next to him freezing in almost an instant.

'Their villain names sure, but you never taught him their real names.'

'I thought he knew.'

'Why would he know if you didn't tell him?!' Chronos yelled.

Kai flinched, was it that big of a deal?

'You're scaring him.' Poltergeist sighed, moving from his spot to stand next to Kai.

'Oh shit. Sorry kid.'

'It's... It's fine.' Kai trembled. He really didn't like it when people yelled. Even if it wasn't him being yelled at.

'Anyway, so what are everyone's names?'

'Well, I'm Satoru, Poltergeist is Poltergeist, Manticore is Eri, Cupid and Eros are Dexter and Alex, and Zeus is Kaminari.'

'What about Hippogriff?'

'Leilani, I think.'

'Apollo?'

'Rikkido.'

'Why does everyone have two names?'

'Because, your father wants his assassins to have some flair. Even though the whole point of an assassin is to not be seen.' Poltergeist sighed.

'Then why does he want us to have flair?'

'Because he's an idiot Kai.'

'Oh. So... What about Nomu? Do they have another name?'

'Well, All for One's real name is Hisashi Shigaraki, pretty sure he changed his last name to Shigaraki. Not sure from what, started with an M I think. Obviously Tomura just uses his real name. The Nomus are bioengineered humans. So they did have other names when they were... Normal. But not anymore.'

Kai flinched at Poltergeist's explanation. He didn't like to remember that the Nomus he fought for training were once - and technically still are - human. He didn't like the idea that he was killing innocent people.

'I'm pretty sure Nighteye's name is Mirai Sasaki.' Satoru pulled out his phone. 'Yeah, it is.'

'So... What's father's name?'

'Terugo.'

'Oh... I always just thought it was Chaos or something.'

'Yeah, anyone else?'

'Some heroes? Maybe?'

'Sure, let's see here. All Might is Toshinori Yagi, Phantom Arrow is Takahashi Shinjuku, Cipher is Tanami Yusei, Eraserhead is Aizawa Shota, Endeavor is Todoroki Enji, I think Present Mic's is Hizashi Yamada, and Hawks is Takami Keigo.'

'Hawks? Present Mic? Eraserhead? I've never heard of them.'

'Well, they're still heroes in training.' Chronos looked up, 'Hey don't you think it's time we let this kid get a phone? It's not like he's gonna call the police or anything.'

'You're right,' Poltergeist smiled, 'I'll see what Terugo says.'

~ Bonus

'No.' Terugo stated. 'Absolutely not.'

'Fuck you.'