Acting

Fun Fact: Chronos can speak Japanese, English, and French, making him trilingual

~

'Kai!' Hari smiled.

'Oh, hey Hari.'

'Kai, Kai, Kai guess what!'

'What's up?'

'You made the part!'

'Seriously?' Kai had tried out for the Yokai antagonist, meanwhile, Hari was on lighting. Along with Sakaki, and Nemoto did special effects.

'Yeah! Katsudō-Sensei wants to see everyone who got parts in the play so she could give them the script. She knew you'd be here so she asked me to come to get you so c'mon c'mon c'mon!'

'I'm coming calm down!'

~ Time skip

'You brought a camera?' Poltergeist asked from the Balcony of the school auditorium.

'Blackmail in case this goes horribly wrong, and a treasured memory if this goes right.' Chronos said. He was wearing a black crop top that was looser around his waist. Tight black leather pants. Black boots with gold spike lining. And golden jewelry everywhere. Gold earrings, gold bracelets, dangly gold necklaces. Even a gold chain belt.

Meanwhile, Poltergeist was wearing his usual leather jacket, which had lots of pockets for his tools and weapons. It had the Japanese flag on the left sleeve, and Tokyo, Japan on the right in big white Kanji. He had a black shirt, and black jeans on. With his go-to black combat boots.

'Hey! Babe!' Chronos pulled Poltergeist into the frame, 'Selfie!' He snapped a picture and stared for a minute. Then smiled, 'Yup! I like this one! Even if you're not smiling or anything, it's still good.'

'Why?'

'Because,' He turned to him, 'It's the only one I have of us together. I'm a model, a celebrity, and a porn star. So I have plenty of pictures of myself. I even have a few pictures of you that I snuck a while back. But this is the only one I have of us together.' He smiled softly.

Poltergeist went a dark gray color and quickly averted his eye. 'Shut up, it's starting bastard.'

Chronos chuckled and switched back to record but didn't press play yet, 'If nothing else this'll look great on my story.'

'You came here to post something on Instagram?'

'And my snap, probably my Twitter. Just every social media I have really.'

'Celebrities...' Poltergeist sighed and rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the stage.

Kai didn't have any actual lines, he was playing the part of the Yokai Kitsune, 'Bold choice to have a human play a fox if you ask me.' Poltergeist murmured.

'He'll be fine.' Chronos smiled, 'He's doing great so far.'

'Weren't you in theatre Chronos?'

'For my entire high school career. I was going to be an actor.' He shrugged, 'Acting like I'm enjoying sex with a couple of my coworkers, I guess I'm kinda close.'

Poltergeist had to cover his mouth to muffle a laugh, out of everything he was expecting Chronos to say that wasn't anywhere near the top.

Kai's role was basically to run around the stage messing with people as they tried to dance and follow the choreography. He was wearing a Kitsune mask, so you couldn't see his face. The other actors were singing the story of the Kitsune.

'Mm, a Yako Fox.' Chronos commented. There were two types of Kitsune, Yako, and Zenko. Zenko are the good foxes, who help people in need and help lost children find their way. Yako however are tricksters, messing with humans, though they rarely killed humans unless provoked. Yako also could possess humans, though that wasn't shown in the play.

'I'm surprised he willingly played the villain of the story.'

'I think he told me that they reached out to him to play the villain. Cause of his general demeanor and stuff.'

'And he agreed?'

'You know Kai if you ask him to do it he'll do it.'

'Fair enough.'

Kai continued running around, in all white with a white and red Kitsune mask. Pushing other actors into each other, dragging a fee around, and covering some of their mouths during solos, he went as far as to drag a few backstage right before their lines so they had to quickly run back out.

'D'you think Kai's acting what scripted? Or did they just tell him to mess with people?' Chronos asked.

'I think they maybe gave him suggestions and he ran with it. Either way, he's doing great my hearing is impeccable and I haven't heard him apologize to anyone once.'

'Oh yeah, didn't you hear the boss say your name all the way from Otheon?'

'Yep.' Poltergeist sighed.