𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

A/N: I do not see Aunt May as bad or evil. I love her very much and couldn't imagine her actually doing any of these things but guys it's for the plot so pls don't freak out

sorry i'm advance :,)

***Peter POV***

I woke up to a loud crash coming from the living room. I quickly got out of bed and checked the time. It was currently 3:07 in the morning.

I hurried into the living room and found Aunt May turning the room upside down looking for god knows what.

"Aunt May?" I said quietly.

She whipped around to look at me, her face an image of rage.

"Where did you put it?!" She shrieked.

"Put... what?"

"You know what I'm talking about!" She stomped towards me and got in my face. "I know you took it!"

"Aunt May, I swear I didn't take anything!" I couldn't fathom even taking a penny from Aunt May, not after everything she's done for me, and especially when she struggles to pay the rent.

She slapped me across the face, hard. I stumbled back, holding my face. She'd hit where I had been bruised, and although it was almost completely healed, it was still a little sore.

She didn't even look the slightest bit guilty. Instead, she rambled on about how ungrateful I was and how much of a burden I was.

Tears gathered in my eyes. I kept mumbling "I'm sorry" over and over, but she took no notice.

I guess at some point she calmed down a little, so I edged my way back to the hallway.

She didn't like this. I barely had time to acknowledge my spidey senses screaming at me to duck before an empty glass bottle shattered on my chest. Thankfully, most of it fell onto the floor, but my thin t-shirt couldn't save my arms or neck, and a few small pieces managed to pierce the fabric.

A yelp escaped my lips. Now the tears began to fall.

"Clean up this mess, right now, you ungrateful boy. And don't disturb me." She retreated back to her room, carrying two more bottles of beer, her feet shuffling on the floor.

I silently grabbed the broom and dustpan even as the blood started to soak into my shirt, and knelt carefully to sweep up the glass.

Once I was sure there wasn't any left, I hurried to the small bathroom next to my room and peeled my shirt away.

My bare chest was covered in small cuts and gashes, which dripped a little blood. My arms and neck were worse, but it wasn't anything I couldn't cover up.

However, I did need to get the glass out of my skin. I did the only thing I knew to do, and opened a private message with Nat.

Peter
hey Nat i'm so sorry to bother you but i have a really serious question
please don't ask questions ok
but how do i get glass out of my skin

Nat
peter...
are you okay?

Peter
I'll be okay if i can get this glass out i think
there's nothing major

~~~

Nat carefully explained to me how to make sure all the glass pieces were out, and made sure I was okay before going.

I felt really bad for bothering her. What if I'd woke her up? I mean who else would be up this late?

I sighed as I pulled on a clean shirt and was about to lay back down when my phone lit up.

Apparently Tony Stark was. I quickly opened the email.

Mr. Parker,

I was very impressed by your application to be an intern, so impressed in fact that I've decided to make you my personal intern. If you are available, please come to the tower tomorrow at 3:15 sharp.

Best regards,

Tony Stark

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT. TONY STARK JUST EMAILED ME.