𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

WHATS THIS? A CHAPTER? SUCH UPDATE. MUCH PROGRESS.

enjoy this extremely late chapter :)

Peter
hey guys
wyd

mrs. business dudette
doing paperwork for mr. business dude because he's to lazy to do it himself

mr. business dude
hey :(

bucky
bothering Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam
I can confirm that he is in fact bothering me. Send help.

wilson
helping bucky bother Uncle Sam

Scarlet
cooking dinner for these idiots

Peter
cool
so uh
i kinda got burnt
like
bad
in a fire
and Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner bandaged it up
but it still hurts like hell
what do i do

mr. green
burn relief gel helps soothe the pain
you can get it at basically any drug store
remember to replace the bandages often
and don't lay on your back

Peter
thanks mr. green

mr. green
no problem, kid

~~~

*Bruce POV*

I wished I could do something more for the kid, but he'd already left the tower. I was even more concerned about his aunt and what she might do to him.

I glanced up at everyone else. "I'm worried about him."

"I agree. He can't be having bottles thrown at him and bullies beating him up with that burn." Natasha's face has morphed into a rare expression of worry.

"I have an idea," Tony declared. "I'm gonna pick him up from school tomorrow."

"No," Pepper put a hand on his shoulder. "That could get him unwanted attention, and we can't risk that."

"I could go," Clint raised his hand and waved it around. "I'm not that noticeable."

Tony sighed. "I hate to admit it, but I think you're right. That could work. But you're not taking my cars."

"It's settled then. Clint can pick Peter up and bring him straight here." Natasha folded her arms and sat back in her seat. Scott mumbled something inaudible.

"What was that, Scott?"

"What about me? I wanna go."

Natasha sighed. "If everyone else agrees, then fine, but having two Avengers picking up a kid from school could be weird."

"We'll keep the windows up," Clint whined.

"Pretty please? We promise not to deface any public property."

Steve glanced up. "You'd better not,"

"I said I promised!"

Pepper also sighed. The female residents of the tower seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. "Okay! Clint and Scott. That's it."

~~~

Peter POV

I ducked my head as I hurried towards the exit, praying Flash would leave me alone for once. As if on cue, he shoved past me roughly. I winced slightly, but otherwise gave no reaction.

Apparently, Flash had better things to do on a Friday afternoon and he continued walking.

I walked out to the carpool line and was about to cross the road when a car honked. I jumped and turned. I got the urge to facepalm. There, in an expensive looking black car, were Scott and Clint.

Scott waved and Clint had a grin on his face. Scott mouthed, get in. Peter groaned and trudged towards them.

This wasn't gonna end well.