Second meeting with the Boyfriends

Ichigo Kurosaki
As you walked out of the house, you would flick your backpack on your shoulder before rushing towards the direction of the school that (Uryu's partner) had given you before she left at 6.30am to be at the school to finalise the last few things that she had gotten a call about the night before. Walking down the street you would bump into the familiar orange haired male again "Wow, you know if we keep running into each other like this people will talk" as the male joked you would smile and face him "Why dont we start talking, like say giving each other our names" You would raise your eyebrow as even though the two of you had waved at each other multiple times you had never actually talked beyond the first bumping into each other "Ichigo, my dad owns the clinic there" he introduced himself as you would then turn back and pointed to your place "Y-N, Me and my two friends moved in there now that we moved town" You would explain as you then pointed to the school emblem on his bag "and we go to the same school so something tells me we will see a lot of each other" You commented as the two of you agreed to walk to school together and you both would trade phone numbers as you got to school.

Shunsui Kyoraku
Running around with paperwork you needed to get captain's to sign you would silently freak. Nano, Rukia and Isane had all taken time off and Jushiro had asked of you to take care of the outstanding work as he didnt think there was much however there was enough between himself and miss Unahana that you hadnt stopped since 7am that morning. walking into squad 8's office you would silently  freak out, THERE WAS A HUGE PILE OF WORK YOU HAD TO SORT THROUGH "...how the fuck am i gonna survive been a lieutenant for another two weeks...." As you muttered, you would slowly walk forward to grab a bunch of papers so you could start to go through it. Slowly reading the paper you would mutter "...Byakuya needs to sign this...and this one...and toshiro needs to co-sign this and EH!" as you were muttering you would feel something poke the back of your neck which made you squeal and turned back "Haha, Y-N are you always this nervous?" Shunsui stood there as you sighed. relaxing you would slowly rub the back of your neck yet before you could start to scold him, Shunsui would snatch the paperwork from your arm as he knew you were reading before he placed a hand on your shoulder and leant down whispering in your ear "go. eat, its nearly dinner time and once your done ill have all this work organised to help you" at his words You would slowly walk towards the exit however just before you leave you would turn back "Are you sure your ok with it?" As you asked Shunsui would point waiting for you to leave "Go, I have it Y-N" He said as you would turn to leave.

Jushiro Ukitaki
Walking down the hall carrying some medicine that Unohana asked for you to deliver to Jushiro as she wanted to try him on a new round of medication that would allow him more freedom with his diet and such. as you got to his door you would knock on it as you heard yelling inside the office "U-Uh excuse me Captain Jushiro" You muttered as you slowly opened the door before all the eyes were on you. There was silence for a few minutes before Jushiro stood up "Y-N, Are you here with the new Medication Captain Unohana wanted to try me on?" Jushiro asked as he walked over, to which you would nod however before you could say anything Jushiro would usher you in before ushering the two reaper's who had been in the room out before he sat down and listened to you explain what Unohana had taught you and you explained how you were assigned to check in on you every few hours to which Jushiro gave you permission to pop by whenever you wanted to and if you ever, EVER, felt he needed to get off the pills then to tell him.

Byakuya Kuchiki
You had been avoiding the Kuchiki estate since the ink accident however when the Lieutenants were invited out and got waisted, it was your job to make sure Rukia got home and because you didnt drink very much as you walked in there was no issues with you carrying her home. Walking towards Rukia's bedroom you would try your best to be quite as you laid her down on her futon, before turning back around and slipping out of the room, closing the door behind you "You smell of alcohol" You would hear the deep voice ring out that you knew and feared "C-Captain! Y-Yeah the Lieutenants went out drinking and i was tasked to br-bring your sister back" You would stutter out, lowering your head as you were ready to get the whipping of your life time about his Kimono "The ink came out, your not in trouble. I was walking around with open ink so its on me, though if i may, you honestly look like your tired...would you like for me to lend you a room" as he offered, you would nod before following him to another room that was set up for a guest that would come tommorow however in his words "I can have it ready for the person in the morning. just be out by midday" and he left you alone before you walked a few steps and slumped onto the bed falling asleep.