Getting caught been Spicy~

Ichigo Kurisaki
"Come on Y-N, the house is ours for the next forty eight hours. No dad, no sisters, no homework, no friends...Just you and me" Ichigo muttered as he pulled you on his lap and slipped his arms around your waist." And I see the opportunity this provides but unless you plan to do this whole project by yourself after I fall asleep then don-" you would be cut of by Ichigo shoving his tongue in your mouth almost as if he was telling you he would do it, though you were quite unsure of if he actually heard you or not as he slipped his hands up your shirt and slowly took your shirt off "Ah~ Ichigo" You would moan out as Ichigo moved from your mouth to your neck and started to mark up your throat and slowly get lower on your body. As soon as he got to your stomach the door would slam open and you grabbed a pillow to cover yourself as Rukia walked in "Rukia! I said I was busy today" Ichigo snapped and got up to shove her out of the room before sighing and seeing you put your shirt back on "Before you say anything my mood is ruined so no we cant continue where we left of" At your words Ichigo sighed and went to the bathroom to calm himself down.

Shunsui Kyoraku
"Happy birthday to me~" Shunsui muttered sarcastically as he walked into his bedroom only to see you sitting on his bed in only his captain coat "Well hello love" Shunsui said as he walked over and shed his clothes "Happy birthday Captain~" you teased back and sat up to show more of your body to your boyfriend which he clearly liked. moving to you and climbing on the bed Shunsui would help you lay down and kiss you passionately "You know...I've had people....on my ass...all day...and not a single...person...wished me...happy birthday" Shunsui explained through kisses all over your naked body and as he got to your thighs you could already tell what Shunsui was planning however before he could start hatching his plan there was a knock on the door which made both you and Shunsui groan "Captain Kyoraku" Nanao called in as you grabbed a blanket and covered yourself while Shunsui got up  and put his clothes back on to answer the door while you slumped back on the bed and fell asleep after your week long mission in the human world. 

Jushiro Ukitaki
When you walked in on Jushiro taking care of himself you were quite flustered but far less then Jushiro was especially when you saw the shirt you had lost right by his hand. There was an awkward silence between the two of you as you were at a lost for word and Jushiro was turning as red as a tomato while he tries to think of a way to hide himself and your shirt "I-Is that...my shirt?" You finally question as you close and lock the door behind yourself before making your way over and sitting on Jushiro's bed before leaning over and snatching the shirt back and eyeing Jushiro as he tries to sit up and stutter an excuse out "I was gone for two days with my captain and your already like this~" You teased but before it could go any further you heard Unohana calling for you but you happily warned Jushiro "Don't move, ill be back soon~ And we can get on discussing how a bad boy should be punished"

Byakuya Kuchiki 
Byakuya rarely got spicey with you, often it would just be the two of you snuggling or occasionally kissing but when he did get spicy it was hard to say no, even when Renji walked in with documents for the captain he would stop for a moment and point to the desk before muttering a threat about leaving the two of you alone before continuing. even though you were quite embarrassed, but you knew if you honestly asked, he would stop~

Chad, Yasutora Sado
The two of you had just gotten in from a sudden storm which soaked both of you "gee, now our shirts are see through" You muttered as you turned to Chad only to see him ridding himself of the shirt "I have spare clothes you can borrow love" Chad muttered as you blushed before moving a little closer and offering "Yeah but I'm cold now and I'm sure you are as well" Which made Chad turn a little red before picking you up and taking you to the bedroom. Once sitting on the bed you would make quick work of your shirt and start making out, hot and heavy, with Chad only to be stopped by his phone going off. Looking at him the two of you would be silent almost as if been silent would turn the phone off but when it rang again the two of you pulled apart and Chad answered before going downstairs where Ichigo was calling from and telling him that unless he wanted to third wheel a quote, very important project, that he better start walking home.

Uryu Ishida
Making out with Uryu after the two of you got into arguments about books was normal but normally that was where it ended but when the two of you got heated today, which you started as you slipped a hand up his shirt which he quickly took off and just as he was about to take your pants off the two of you would hear the front door open which made you both panic and you grabbed a random book while Uryu threw his shirt on and grabbed the other. when the door opened and Ryuken stood in the doorway he would raise an eyebrow "Fix your shirt up Uryu and flip the book the right way around Y-N" he blatantly said which turned you and Uryu into blushing messes as you both fixed everything up and went back to reading and snuggling.

Kenpachi Zaraki
You had just returned from the human world covered in blood as there were some issues with Hollows and reapers. Walking back to Kenpachi's office as you wanted to give him a report before you relaxed, though when you walked in you didn't expect him to stop the paperwork and smirk "Wow been covered in blood makes you look...shockingly good" Kenpachi said as you walk over and move the chair to face you. "Does it? Well I mean I was going to shower" You said as Kenpachi quickly pulled you onto his lap and before you could process it, he slams his lips on yours. After a few minutes of intense making out and his hands exploring you he would pull away and latch onto your neck "Don't. You. Dare" he warned you as he started to mark your neck up and even biting you. Yet before he could get further down, you would freak hearing Ikkaku and Yumichika  approaching though this didn't seem to deter Kenpachi until he pulled you off his lap and hide you under his desk which gave you an idea on how to get back at him.

Toshiro Hitsugaya
It was very rare that Toshiro had time without someone hounding him but when that time does come around he always tries to make it up to you "You, me, human world, apartment" Toshiro had muttered as the two of you made your way inside the apartment, you had all day to spend with him as your assignment didn't start till that night and just as the two of you had crawled into bed to start making love there was an all to familiar loud pounding on the door. "Rangeku" You both hissed as he got out of bed, pulling his shirt back on, to see why she was here which completely ruined both your moods as she was quite noisy.

Renji Abarai
Renji often got really spicy after coming back from missions as it was like he was seeing the love of his life for the first time. This time you were walking down the hall reading over some of the new rules that Byakuya wanted to put in place for relationships when you felt Renji's presence around which made you look around until you felt his arms around your waist and his lips met your neck "Holy fuck baby~ you look so, SO good and mmm~ You smell amazing" he muttered as he kept kissing your neck and even going up to your ear where he whispered sweet nothings into your ear for a good minute or two until "Renji Report Y-N Move on" Captain Byakuya snapped as he walked out of his office which made you pull away and hit Renji with the papers "Sorry Captain! I swear i didn't!" You apologized as Renji walked into the captains office to give the report and you ran to your room