The Next Morning

You were awakened the next morning by Toby licking your face to alert you to the fact that he needed to go out.  You threw on your robe and quietly said,
"C'mon boy!" As not to awaken Pelle as he blissfully slept.  Toby followed you out of the room and through the kitchen where you let him out.  You shut the door behind him and turned on the radio and began to grab things out of the refrigerator because you were going to make breakfast for Pelle.  You put on a pot of coffee and gathered pans and mixing bowls.  Cracking eggs and cooking up bacon strips, you heard Toby barking and you went to the door to let him in,  grabbing his food and feeding him, you returned to your tasks.  High Enough by the Damn Yankees came on and you were singing softly while cooking breakfast.  You popped down some toast and almost jumped ten feet in the air.  Pelle was standing there in sweats and no shirt. 
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough to watch you singing,".  He smiled and walked over to you and gave you a kiss,  His hand was on the small of your back and he started looking around and said, "What's all this?"
"I'm making breakfast."
"Smells amazing."  He said smiling,
"I didn't wake you did I?"
"No. Toby came in and started licking my face,  I guess he wanted the bed all to himself."  He said laughing.
"Sit down, breakfast is just about ready."
Pelle sat down at the table and you brought him a plate with bacon and an egg in the hole and a cup of coffee.
"I didn't know how you took your coffee so there's creamer and sugar on the table."
"This looks great, thank you."
You grabbed yourself a plate and sat next to him at the little round table. 
"So...what do you want to do today?"
"Whatever you want to do."  He said,
"How about a mountain drive?"
"That sounds good."

After breakfast Pelle saw you getting up and taking his plate and said,
"Let me help you."
You looked at him and told him that he didn't have to and that you didn't mind.  He insisted on helping as you made him an amazing breakfast.  The two of you listened to the radio and loaded up the dishwasher and wiped down the table, stove and counters,  It was so good to be sharing your home with him, even if it was only for two months.  You kissed him and said,
"I'm gonna go hop in the shower and get ready."
"Ok babe.  Is it alright if I call my family and check in with them?"
"Of course it is!"
"Thank you."  He hugged you and you put your arms around his neck.  He pulled away and looked at you as he lowered his face and began kissing you deeply.   You kissed him right back and he lifted you up and held you like he did on your walk last night.  The two of you continued to kiss as he started walking through the living room and right into the bedroom. 
Toby was laying on the bed and you shooed him off.  Pelle laid you on the bed and took his sweats off exposing his large, beautiful cock and got on the bed.  You were smiling at him as undid the tie on your satin half robe.  He positioned himself between your legs and lowered himself down to kiss you.  As he was kissing you, you felt the sudden sting as he entered.  He slowly pushed himself into you and you gasped into his mouth mid kiss.  Pelle moved his kiss to your neck he began to move his hips slowly.  He felt so good inside of you.  No words were spoken between the two of you at that moment as he began staring at you.  He lowered his body on you and held himself up with his forearms and elbows.  Pelle was gently touching both sides of your hair, brushing it with his hands looking deeply into your eyes.
"You are so beautiful.  I can't believe that you're mine."  He said, as he continued to look into your eyes as he fucked you slowly, "I love you!"
Softly moaning you said,
"I love you too Per."
You reached down and placed your hands on his ass to feel his rhythm as he pushed in and pulled out over and over again.  The two of you had eyes on one another the entire time.  It was completely intense.
"I want to stay like this forever."  He said, "I never want this to stop, you feel so good." Smiling at you.
You couldn't have agreed more. Being there with Pelle in that moment was incredible.  He was putting his heart into it this morning and it felt so much more emotionally deeper than the night before.  The love between the two of you is growing and taking over.