Mayhem in America

You and Pelle spent a week getting the house ready for your guests from Norway!  They were in the air right now flying for what you were hoping was going to be a big break for them

      You and Pelle spent a week getting the house ready for your guests from Norway!  They were in the air right now flying for what you were hoping was going to be a big break for them.  Pelle had told you while the two of you were corresponding that they were having trouble and keeping booked gigs and it was becoming depressing for him.  You had written a list of groceries and incidentals to make them feel at home while they were away from theirs.  The two of you were about to leave to go shopping and when you got back and put everything away, it was going to be time to go pick them up at the airport.  The two of you were running around like chickens with your heads cut off.  It was a very hectic morning.  Pelle was letting Toby out, and then he turned to you and said,
"Hey, come here."
You walked over to him and he put his arms around you and gave you a tight squeeze.  He looked down into your eyes and said,
"Thank you for making all this possible.  I appreciate everything you're doing.  I know that it's been a hectic morning and this is the first real chance that I've had to hold you, but I want you to know that you are so incredibly special to me.  Not just because you're doing all this for us, but because you are beautiful, my angel.  When I am with you, my sadness goes away and I feel human again.  Thank you for bringing out the best in me.  I love you!"
You stood there in his arms almost in tears.
"I hadn't realized that I meant THAT much to you, Pelle.  Thank you for showing me where your heart and soul are right now, I know it's not always easy to let someone see you naked like that.  My heart is touched and I want you to know that you are a very special person.  I love being with you and I always will,  no matter where the universe takes us, you will always be special to me.  I love you too!"  You both stood there in the kitchen in full embrace.
Toby started scratching at the door and Pelle kissed the top of your head and said,
"Ready to get going?"
"Let's roll."  You said smiling at him.

The trip to the grocery store was crazy.  You ended up coming back to the house with two cart loads of food to feed your guests, but at least they were going to all be in the same place and able to rehearse together.  You and Pelle got everything put away quickly and neatly and headed to the airport to pick up the guys.  Their flight wasn't due for another hour, which gave you enough time to get your Jeep Cherokee Laredo cleaned out so that you had enough room for equipment and a band to fit in there.  You and Pelle headed down the mountain towards the Springs to bring some True Norwegian Black Metal to America.

"You talked to the guys yesterday afternoon their time.  How did they feel? "
"They can't stop talking about it! They're really excited about the gig and they're excited about coming to America."
"Do they know that you've been working hard on writing new songs?"
"Yes, I've told them and they are excited to see what we can come up with."
"Are you guys gonna do Freezing Moon?"
"Of course!  I'm starting to think that that one is your favorite."
"I DO really love that one."
He smiled at you for saying that.  The airport was getting closer and closer, soon you were going to have three more men in your house plus the one you were in love with, the one who you were doing all of this for, he was so worth all of it!  At this point, Pelle had already been in America almost a month now and things were going so well, it was going to be hard to say goodbye when January 10th came around.  You knew that this was seriously going to impede on your time alone together, but it meant as much to you as it did to him to have this shot.  You had a lot of metal head friends in the Springs and the surrounding areas, so getting a crowd to show up wasn't going to be any trouble.   The guys were getting there a week ahead of time for a little relaxation, some sight seeing and a party that you had planned on throwing for them at your place to get to know the club owner and your friends, who were all excited about seeing them play live.
Pelle was holding your hand in the car as you turned into the airport.  They were probably taxiing the runway at this very moment.  The two of you exited the Jeep and started heading inside the airport, arm in arm.