You're in Trouble

"Get in there!"  Pelle said sternly.  He had been pawing at you ever since the two of you got in the car in Manitou Springs.  All the way home he was kissing you and running his hand up your thigh until he reached between your legs and began rubbing you slowly with his long fingers.  It was taking every bit of concentration not to crash the car and he wasn't making it easy on you, especially when he leaned over and started kissing and lightly licking your neck as well.

You finally made it home and Pelle was walking behind you with his arms around your waist and his lips on your neck.  Once you got up the stairs to your house and were in the doorway of the kitchen, he turned you around and you threw your arms around his neck and started kissing him back.  He kicked the door shut with his foot.  You started undressing each other right there in the kitchen.  Both of you standing in front of each other completely naked he laid you down on the cold kitchen tile and rolled you over onto your stomach, lifted your hips up and he penetrated you roughly.  You screamed in sweet pain as he fucked you hard. 
"Who does this belong to?"
"You!!" You cried.
He moaned and sucked in air through his mouth.  "It's so fucking tight."  He leaned over your back and pulled your hair aside as he started sucking on your neck.  You could hear him breathing heavy in your ear and it was completely turning you on.  He wasn't letting up, his pace was fast and his thrusts were hard.
"I want you to roll over."  He whispered in your ear.
He pulled out and you rolled over.  As you did he thrusted himself back into you again.  He began to kiss you deeply so that your cries of passion and pleasurable pain were muffled.  He pulled his mouth away from yours as he slowed down his pace,
"I fucking love you!" He said.
"I love you too!"
As he was kissing you, you grabbed hold of his tongue with your mouth and began sucking on it.  He started to pick up speed again and you released his tongue as a long moan left your lips.
That's it!! Cum for me!!"  He said smiling.  Your moans became louder and then you felt Pelle cum inside of you.  He kept going for a little bit after he came, and then his body went limp on top of you.  All of a sudden he started laughing and he looked at you and kissed you.
"What's so funny?"  You asked him.
"That was purely animalistic."  Then you joined him in the laughter and said,
"It was, wasn't it?  I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared at first."
"Really?!?!?" He said.
"Yes, but then I remembered you would never do anything to hurt me."  He leaned down and kissed you, brushed your hair away from your face and said,
"Never!!"
The two of you laid there naked on the kitchen floor, as Pelle held you in his arms.  The both of you kissing one another gently.  His lips were exquisite, soft and supple and you absolutely loved kissing them.  He hugged you tight and said,
"I think we should get up and move to the bedroom."
The two of you got up off of the floor and went into the bedroom where you found Toby laying on the bed passed out cold..  The two of you didn't have the heart to wake him.
"Let's take a shower."  You said.
He smiled at you and said,
"That sound nice, let's go!"
You and Pelle headed for the bathroom to no doubt go for another round of raw, animalistic sex.

Later that night after dinner, Pelle wanted to play Mayhem's demo for you.  The two of you set up camp on the living room floor near the fireplace.  It was a rather cold night out that night and he started a fire and you both decided to grab a few beers and some blankets, large pillows and decided to sit in front of it.  He went to the bedroom and got his tape and came back, went over to the stereo and put it in.  The music started and Pelle stood there and started to head bang.  You sat there watching him and the way that he did it was unlike anything that you've ever seen,  it was all his own, and it was completely hot.  Then he started to sing the lyrics and you were completely blown away!  His voice was so deep and his death metal growl was incredible.  You couldn't believe that voice was coming out of your quiet, soft spoken boyfriend. 
"What was that one called?" You asked.
"Freezing Moon." he replied.
"I loved it!  You're voice is amazing!"
He just stood there in front of you smiling and then sat next to you and gave you a kiss.  He took a swig of his beer and said,
"Thanks,"
"Your lyrics...very dark and depressing."
"Good!  That's what i was going for."
You smiled back at him and pushed him down making him say,
"Whoa!"
As he laid there you crawled on top of him and began to kiss him.  He put his hands on your ass and grabbed softly and then ran his hands up your back and finally wrapping his arms around your waist as the two of you kissed.  Toby came out of the kitchen where he was laying on the floor and licked you and Pelle and the two of you began to laugh and push Toby away.  You rolled off of Pelle and laid next to him on the blanket.  You rested your head on his shoulder and the demo continued to play and every once in a while Pelle would let out a death growl and Toby would growl back. 
Both you and Pelle suffered from depression so you understood each other and that seemed to really be a subject that cemented the two of you as far as kindred spirits.  Although, Pelle's depression was much worse than yours.  The nice thing was that while you were together it was manageable, for the both of you.  It didn't disappear by any means, but the two of you seemed to be genuinely happy.  You know that you both deserved a little happiness for a change and you were experiencing it.   You never wanted your time with Pelle to end and knew eventually he would need to go back to Norway and you would have to start the whole long distant relationship thing again.  However, he was here now and you planned on making every moment count.  You sat up and looked at him and asked,
"Can I run something by you?"
"Anything babe."
"I know a lot of people here in the Springs and what if I could get them to give you guys a few gigs here?"
"That would be amazing but expensive."
"But what if?"
"Well, I'd have to talk to Oystein about it, he pretty much calls the shots, and you'd have to give me some more information about it so I could pass it on to him and he could pass it onto Jan and Jorn."
"I'll get you the information,". You said kissing his cheek and sat back up.
He laid there in front of the fire looking at you and reached up and ran his fingers through your hair, then put his hand on the back of your head and sat up to look you in the eyes and leaned in to kiss you.  You put your hands on both sides of his face and felt his cheeks with your thumbs.  He was kissing you so softly that his little mustache tickled your upper lip.  He saw you twitch and pulled back.
"What's the matter?"  He asked
You felt his upper lip and said smiling,
"Your mustache is tickling me."
"It is?"  He got on his knees, "Oh I'm sorry."  And proceeded to lean forward and put his lips on your neck under your ear and make nom nom sounds while tickling you with it.  You leaned back and pulled him down on top of you.  You both stared at each other for a moment and then he said,
"Jag älskar dig."
"Jag älskar dig också."  You said back to him and his jaw dropped.
"When did you learn to speak Swedish?"
"I've been taking lessons at the local college.  I wanted to surprise you, but I haven't gotten as far as I thought I would've been by now.  I only know a little and not enough to say, 'I know how to speak Swedish.'"
"You learned for me?"  He said almost sounding touched.  You nodded your head and smiled.  He hugged you tight and kissed your cheek.
He rolled off of you and laid down next to you on his side.  You rolled over to face him.  The demo had ended by this time and he said,
"What do you want to do now?"  Brushing the back of his hand across your cheek.
"Let's just lay here in front of the fire for a little longer."
"Ok." He said smiling at you,  "Do you want another beer?" He asked.
"Umm..yeah, that actually sounds good."
"I'll get it.  Sit tight and don't move!" He said as he was getting up.  Toby got up and followed Pelle.  You watched him walk away into the kitchen with his beautiful tall, lean frame.  You never got sick of looking at him.  To you, he was literally your dark angel, the yin to your yang.  He was the most beautiful man you had ever seen.  You saw the fridge light come on in the dark kitchen and you heard him ask,
"Did you want me to let Toby out?"
Yes please." You shouted back from the living room.  You heard him open the door and let the dog out and before you knew it he appeared at the edge of the living room again, walking towards you with two beers."  He stood over you and handed you one of the beers and then started sitting down next to you.  He took a sip of his beer and asked,
"What do you want to listen to now?" 
"I could go for some Accept.". He put the CD on your stereo and returned to your side.  You both sat there and talked about plans for the next day.
"You know what I'd really like to do?" He asked.
"What?"
"I'd like to just stay here, alone with you tomorrow."  He began to kiss you on your cheek, then he moved your hair aside and worked his soft kisses down your neck, and then finally he pulled your shirt aside and kissed your shoulder.  You sighed and softly said,
"That's sounds like a great idea!"
Pelle continued to kiss your shoulder and moved his way back up to your neck, chin and finally your lips.  You both laid there kissing one another silently.  He began to lift up your long t-shirt that you used as a bed shirt, exposing your large breasts.  He began to kiss them as he slid off your panties.  You pulled his t-shirt off and unbutton his jeans, he reached down and helped you get them off.  He didn't miss one kiss during this moment.  He reached down and grabbed hold of his cock and ran the tip of it against your folds and along your clit, which immediately made you let out the faintest moan.  He held it against your opening and kept it steady as he entered you gently, not at all like earlier.  He began moving his hips slowly.  He stopped kissing you so that he could look at you while he was pleasuring you.  The two of you were gazing at one another as the fire was the only light in the room illuminating your faces,  Pelle held his arms straight and arched his back as he continued to love you slowly.  You brought your legs up so he could penetrate you deeper.  He lifted them and put then over his shoulders and you could feel him going in even deeper.  As your legs were over his shoulders he leaned down and kissed you.
"I am so madly in love with you."
"I'm so madly in love with you too Pelle."
His speed began to pick up and you had that familiar feeling that you were about to cum.  As he was kissing you passionately you said,
"Don't stop!"
He continued at the same pace he was at.  His rhythm didn't change until he saw that you were reaching your climax.  As your moans became louder as did your breathing, you could see his facial expression change as he reached his climax.  He let out a moan and his eyes closed tight.  He continued to slide his cock in and out of you while he came and ended with one last deep thrust in you.  He looked at you and kissed your lips gently and rolled over and laid next to you.  He lay there with his cock still standing at attention and you reached over and touched the tip and he winced.
"Ahhh, sensitive..." He laughed.
You devilishly said,
"Well what if I just...."  You took him into your mouth before he could stop you.  He sat upright and moaned while holding your head.
"Oh my God!!!" He let you a few deep breaths.  You sucked out what little was left and swirled your tongue around the tip.  "That kind of thing will get you in trouble." He said laughing,
You looked up at him with a mischievous grin and came up and kissed him.  All of a sudden, during mid kiss, Toby started barking.
"I'll go get him."  You said as you grabbed Pelle's t-shirt and put it on.  He watched you walk away and whistled. 
You walked through the kitchen and let Toby in then headed back into the living room.  You paused for a moment and looked at Pelle laying there on the blankets naked and thought to yourself,  "I love him more than anything.  I'm so glad that he came into my life."