Goodbye Boys

The second show was just as much a success as the first one at the Black Sheep. There were people getting turned away at the door once again. The club wanted them to come back and play a few more gigs. They agreed to come back and play again this coming spring. Of course, you had NO problem whatsoever flying all of them back out in April. They have a pretty big following here in the Springs and hopefully they will play more live shows when they are all together once Pelle goes back to Norway. Although that was a sad thought for you to think about at this time, you now knew that you weren't going to have to wait until December of next year to see him and that gave you some comfort. It was early morning on November 30th and the guys are up and getting showered and their gear together and loaded up in the Jeep for their trip to the airport to go back home to Norway. Everyone was going in different directions trying to make sure they had all of their stuff before loading it and packing it. You helped out as much as they would allow you to. Once everything was loaded and the guys were ready to leave, you all sat down to one more breakfast together. Nothing fancy, just cinnamon rolls, coffee and tea. The five of you sat and talked about the upcoming gig in April and what everyone's Christmas plans were etc. Always lots of talking and laughing with these guys. After you all ate the guys put their dishes and mugs in the dishwasher and Pelle let Toby out. While they were busy getting the last of their things together, Pelle walked over to you and put his arms around your waist, bent down and gave you a peck on the cheek.
    "Thanks for everything. I know that it has been a hard three weeks with the guys here and you were amazing!" He said.
    "You don't have to thank me, it was my pleasure to be able to do this for you guys. I want the best for the band, I know that you have a big following here now because of those gigs."
As he stood there reflecting back on the gigs, he smiled big and said,
    "It felt so fucking awesome to play to a packed house. I really fed off the crowd's energy."
    "I could tell." You said standing in front of him and rubbing his back. He smiled at you and bent down to give you a kiss. His lips were full and soft as he pressed them against yours. He opened his mouth and you did as well, receiving his warm tongue into your mouth. It was deep and soft, it turned you on and then you remembered once the guys left, Pelle was going to be all yours again. You made sure that you try not to make plans with Pelle, today was going to be a let's stay at home in bed all day and explore each other's bodies kind of day. You both heard footsteps and finished your kiss before they reached the kitchen. Pelle walked over to the door as you leaned against the counter and crossed your arms, he let Toby in as Jorn, Jan and Oystein came into the room. Jorn bent down and said goodbye to Toby by rubbing the scruff of his neck and behind the ears. Toby licked his face and gave him his paw.
    "I'm gonna miss this guy." He said looking at you.
Oystein and Jan also said their goodbyes to Toby then stood up and you said,
    "He's gonna miss all the extra love and scratches he got while you guys were here."
They smiled and gave him some last minute pats while you grabbed your keys and jacket.
    "You guys ready?" You asked.
They all nodded and started filing out your kitchen door, down the stairs and they stood by the jeep.
    "Pelle, can we get you to take a picture of us with Michelle?" Oystein asked.
    "Sure."
Pelle took the camera and you stood with Jorn, Oystein and Jan. Pelle instructed you all to move a little to the left so that he could get Pike's Peak in the background. He snapped the picture and said,,
    "One more. Hold her up. Babe, lay on your side with your hand under your head."
You stood in the middle of the guys and Jan grabbed you by your shoulders, Jorn grabbed your waist and Oystein grabbed your legs and feet, then you struck a pose and Pelle took the picture. He laughed and handed the camera back to Oystein. You all got into the jeep and you turned the ignition and you were finally off to the airport.

    Once there, you went inside and grabbed a few carts for them to put their things on. After they had all the gear loaded, you all walked into the airport and waited at the ticket counter to check their luggage and gear. You and Pelle accompanied them to the gate and waited with them until it was time for them to board. You all were talking and laughing and you heard their flight information. Everyone stood up and said their goodbyes. You hugged and kissed all of them on their cheeks and Pelle was giving Jorn a bro hug and you heard him say to Pelle,
    "You've got an amazing girl there. Take good care of her."
    "I will, you don't have to worry about that." He said smiling.
They all lined up behind the other passengers and once they came upon the ticket agent, one by one they turned around and waved goodbye to you and Pelle who were standing with your arms around each other waving back. When you couldn't see them walking down the jetway anymore, the two of you walked over to the window and watched until the plane pulled away to take them safely back to their home in the North. Pelle turned to you and said,
    "Let's go home!"
You looked up at him and said,
    "Yes!"
You and your soulmate walked out of the airport just liked the first time, arm in arm.