It's All Happening

"PELLE!!!" You yelled from the kitchen. He came running out of the bedroom where he was getting dressed,
    'What's the matter babe?"
    "Remember that friend I had, the one that owns a club in the Springs?"
    "Yeah."
    "Well that was him. He wants to book Mayhem for two weekends at his club this month!"
    "Holy shit! That's amazing!" He picked you up hugging you tight,
    "I have to call the guys."
You handed him the phone and he went into the living room and sat on the couch to make the call you were hoping he was going to be able to make.
You heard Pelle talking to one of the guys, presumably Oystein. He yelled from the living room,'
    "Babe, what dates are the gigs?"
    "November 16 & 17th and November 23 & 24th, Fridays and Saturdays."
He relayed the information to Oystein and asked another question,
    "How are they getting here with their instruments and where are they going to stay?"
    "I'll fly them here and their gear. They can stay here at the cabin."
Once again you heard Pelle tell Oystein what you had said and then hung up the phone. You were sitting at your little table in the kitchen drinking a hot cup of tea, when you saw Pelle get up and come walking into the kitchen with the phone in his hand. He looked so good today. He was wearing a ripped pair of jeans that he had drawn all over and a black Bathory t-shirt. He walked over to the phone cradle on the wall and hung it up, then sat at the table with you. He was smiling ear to ear. You smiled at him and asked,
    "So. What did he say?"
    "He told me to tell you thank you for all your hard work and supporting this opportunity financially. He's extremely excited about this."
You smiled at his words and asked him,
    "How do you feel about it?"
    "To play in front of an American crowd? I think this is going to be a turning point for us."
    "I'm so excited to see you guys play live! I know you guys are gonna be fucking amazing! However, we are going to need to go out today and get you some gear."
    "When are we leaving?"
    "After I finish my tea."
Pelle got up from his seat and came over to where you were sitting and gave you a very sweet kiss on your lips. You had a few sips left and you finished them as you were walking to the sink. You rinsed out your mug and placed it in the dishwasher. You called for Toby and let him out and started walking to the bedroom. Pelle was sitting at your desk drawing.
    "Hey babe, I just let Toby out so as soon as he comes in we can go."
You walked into the bathroom to pee and washed your hands. When you entered the bedroom again Pelle was in the closet grabbing his leather jacket. You stood in the doorway blocking his only way out. He stood in front of you looking down at you. He put his both of his arms over your shoulders and you put your arms around his waist. He leaned down to kiss you, then he stood there gazing at you for a moment and said,
    "I am so fucking glad that I met you and that you are in my life."
You met his eyes and smiled and got on your tip toes to steal another kiss from his beautiful lips.
    "C'mon, let's get going."
The two of you walked to the door and Pelle whistled for Toby and he came running. Once he was in the house you closed and locked the door and headed to your car.

    You and Pelle talked all the way to the music store. Before you got out of the car you said,
    "Listen, money is no object, so make sure you pick out something that you want ok?"
He looked at you in amazement.
    "I couldn't do that babe."
    "I'm serious. You need to have this stuff and I don't want to half ass it, ok?"
    "Ok." He replied reluctantly.
The both of you got out of the car and went into the music store. Pelle immediately went over to the mics and stands. The salesman came over to him and started asking him questions. Pelle was being very selective as to the equipment he chose. He was testing everything out making sure they were worth it. After about an hour of deliberation he finally chose all the equipment that he would need. The salesman brought everything to the register to be rang out. The price tag was steep but it was so worth it to make sure that the audience would be able to hear his amazing voice. You wanted to be certain that the band was going to leave a lasting impression on this crowd as word of mouth gets around. You were hoping that this gig would lead to them getting the recognition that they deserved, and maybe someone would be willing to sign them and they would be able to tour and the rest of the world would be able to hear their brand of true Norwegian Black Metal. You received the receipt and the two of you grabbed what you could and walked to the car and started loading it.
Once everything was loaded in safely, the two of you got in the car and started the trek back home.

Infinite Soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें