Happy Halloween

You and Pelle were finishing up dinner dishes and then were going to be getting ready to go to a Halloween party that your best friend Hans invited you both to.  None of your friends have had a chance to meet him as you were keeping him all to yourself since he arrived and they were curious as to who exactly the mystery man who swept Colorado Springs's most eligible bachelorette off of her feet and took her off the market.
The two of you had gone out a few days ago and got your costumes.  You were keeping them a secret until this night.  You had no idea what he was going to go out as and he had no clue what you were going to be. 
"Pelle, could you please bring Toby in?"
"Sure."  He opened the door and gave a loud whistle and called, "TOBY!"  You could hear him bark and then before you know it Pelle stepped aside and he ran in.   He looked at you and said,  "Come on babe, give me a hint."
You laughed and said,
"No...it's a surprise!"  He walked over behind you and pulled your hair aside and kissed you softly on the side of your neck just under your ear.  You paused what you were doing for a minute and melted into his arms.
"Tell me." He whispered in your ear.
You turned around and put your hands on either side of his face, kissed his lips and said,
"NO!" Playfully smacking his cheek.  He smiled and said,
"You're stubborn."
"HA!  I'm not the only Capricorn in this house!" You said laughing.
You walked over to him and threw your arms around his neck and gave him a look and kissed him on his soft lips.
"I'm gonna go take a shower and start to get ready."  He kissed you and as you turned around to leave the kitchen he gave your ass a slap.

Once you got into the bathroom, you removed your clothes and started humming.  You turned on the shower and got in once the water was warm.   You began washing and then you heard the noise of the bathroom door opening and the the curtain pulled aside and Pelle got in.  You turned around with your body still covered in body wash and he put his arms around you and kissed you.  You were slippery and now so was he. 
"I decided to shower too."  He said looking down at you. 
You looked up at him as he towered over your five foot two frame and said,
"There's plenty of room in here."
He smiled and grabbed his wash and started to wash and you decided to help him.  You had him squeeze the wash in your hand and you began to bathe him.  You washed his chest first, what little hair he had on his chest, then you washed his shoulders and neck.  He leaned down and you met him half way and the two of you began to kiss.  Slowly and softly at first until he reached down and grabbed your ass and you felt his tongue slip into your mouth and the kiss became harder and more passionate. 
"Hey babe, we're supposed to be getting clean."  You said
"Well, I figured that we could do something so that we NEED a shower."
You looked up at him, his hair wet and the water beaded up on his beautiful eyelashes as he gazed at you while he was holding you tight.  How could you say no to that face.
"When you're right, you're right."
"I'm glad you see things my way."  He replied as he leaned down to kiss you again. 

      Once you were both out of the shower, you sat at your vanity and started putting on your makeup.  You kicked Pelle out of the bedroom and told him to go get ready in one of the other bedrooms.  He put up a bit of a fight at first, but he knew how much it meant to you and happily left to go and get himself ready.  

With your makeup and hair done, you went under the bed to get the box out that contained your Halloween costume,  You placed it on the bed and took the lid off of it, and thought,
"How am I going to get this on by myself?"
You took it out of the box and placed it on the floor to step into it. So far, so good.  You pulled the dress up and put your arms through the sleeves.  The only thing left to do was to pull the zipper up in the back,  you figured that you could have Pelle do that once you saw each other.   You opened the bedroom door and started to walk out to the living room.  He must not have heard you.  He was just sitting there watching television as you approached him.  His jaw hit the floor and he said excitedly,
"Holy shit!  Are you Elizabeth Bathory?"
Your mouth dropped open at how amazingly handsome he looked.  He was wearing a long red tunic with intricate embroidery on it, a pair of black pants and a pair of black boots. 
"Are you supposed to be Ferenc?"  You said in a high pitch due to the excitement.
Pelle looked down at his costume and said,
"Yeah."
You both looked at one another and said in unison said,
"How did you find out?"  After you both talked and realized that neither one of you knew what the other was going to be and that this was a sheer case of serendipity.  You hugged each other and laughed at how in sync the two of you were.
"Can you tie up the corset in the back for me please?"
"Sure!"  He said turning you around and tying it.  "Let me know if it's too tight."  He tied it up and you asked,
"Did you let Toby out?"
"Yep."
You ran back into the bedroom, and the sound of your petticoat was making a swish sound, making you feel like the royal blood countess that you were.  You went and got the shoes to go with it and ran back to the living room to put them on, which proved to be no easy task.  As you sat on the couch trying to bend over in that corset all you could hear was Pelle laughing at you,
"Need some help with that?"
"That would be nice, otherwise the blood is going to rush to my head and I'm gonna pass out.  My boobs are lifted up to my throat."  You said sitting back as he knelt in front of you to put your shoes on.  Once they were on you stood up and fixed your dress, looked at Pelle and said,
"Are you ready?"
He nodded his head and the two of you waked out the door to your car.  Once there, he stood across from you before you both got in and said laughing,
"I hope you are gonna fit in there with that dress."
You shot him a look and said,
"I'll make it fit." You said stubbornly,
It took some finagling but you got in and started down the driveway to the Springs.  Pelle put on some Venom and started head banging.