1

In New Orleans

In a big mansion with an M carved on the walls there was a big family and friends reunited in the living room. This family was the Mikaelsons, and the friends were the Mystic Falls Gang. After years and the birth of the three youngest they managed to become friends, even after everything that had happened between them. Today they were together trying to solve a problem of where to send the girls, they left yet another school. They were looking for a place where the girls would be accepted for who or better yet what they are.

Lucky for everyone Freya seen to have find one, unlucky for some of the room it was someone school.

Freya: I found a school.

Klaus: Where?

Freya: Mystic Falls, I talked to a witch, and they said that there is a school for supernatural kids. It's perfect.

Damon: So, what are you waiting for, call the school.

On Call

???: Lightwood School, what can I help you with?

Freya: Hello, I would like to enroll my niece and her friends there.

???: Good, could you tell me their names and age.

Freya: Hope Mikaelson 17, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman 15.

???: ..... Okay, are you in the city?

Freya: No, we would be arriving on Sunday afternoon.

???: We have an opening for Monday morning if you would like a tour.

Freya: We would like it, please.

???: Good, how many people from each family would come?

Freya: Eight people for Hope Mikaelson and seven for Josie and Lizzie Saltzman.

???: All right, it's schedule. Me and the others three headmasters would be there to present you the school. Hmm, could I get your name please, for the schedule?

Freya: Freya Mikaelson. What's yours?

???: Aria Lightwood. Goodbye.

Freya: Goodbye.

Off Call

Outside the call most of the Mystic Falls Gang and some of the Mikaelsons who were in Mystic Falls frozen hearing the first name. They immediately remembered a specific person and they were dreading figuring out if their thoughts were real, that it was really her. If it was, why her name was different? Did she change because of what happened? Or did she get married? The last question caused a dread in someone's mind. This someone was Klaus, the one that rejected her all those years ago.

Their reaction didn't pass unnoticed by some people, only the youngest didn't see it. As soon as Freya was out of the phone, she sent the three girls to their rooms to pack their suitcases. When they were out of the room the questions started.

Enzo: Okay, I'll bite it. Who is she?

Elena: We don't know it's her.

Bonnie: Is too much of a coincidence, same name, same city.

Enzo: Again, who is she?