4

Next day

Today both families woke up. The Mikaelsons left Hayley at home just like they promised, the others didn't question why but they could think that the reason was that they didn't want another fight that hey knew they had a high chance to lose and, in their world, lose means death. They left soon after noon for the school, they arrived there five minutes to one, at the front door six people were waiting for them there.

MG: Nice to meet you, my name is Milton Garages but please call me MG. I'm a vampire. These are Kaleb, Jed, Rafael, Landon, and Penelope. Kaleb is also a vampire, Jed and Rafael are werewolves, Landon is a phoenix and Penelope is a witch. We are here to guied you to the leader's room.

Damon: Phoenix?

Landon: Long story.

Kaleb: Common, we need to go they don't like to wait.

Penelope: Right.

Hope: Wait, could you tell us about them?

MG: Sure, we will they you about both leaders and vices. Mine leader is Sebastian, no last name, he was tuned when he was fifteen. He was found by Miss Aria in the same year, she welcomed him, and he basically became part of her family, he is more like a cousin. He is eighteen years old and besides being the leader, he is the fourth member of the student council, in charge of the news. I'm the vice, turned two years ago and I'm on the football team too.

Jed: Mine leader is Isaac Lahey, he is fifteen years but don't think he is harmless, he turned just last year but managed to be an alpha and keep the pack in charge. He is from Beacon Hells and plays lacrosse. As you can imagine I'm the vice, from a small pack and turned years ago, like MG I play football.

Penelope: For the witches there is two leaders since is divided in siphons and witches. Siphon's leader is called Hazel Parker, she is Professor Kai Parker adopted daughter, she was found when she was nine by both Professor Kai and Miss Aria and when she was twelve, she was adopted by him, now she is sixteen. She can absorb enormous amount of magic; she doesn't have a vice yet since the last one just graduated. My leader is Beatrix, also sixteen and Hazel best friend, she is the last form and old coven and extremely powerful. I'm the vice, also from a coven, mine specialize in protective spell and barriers.

Landon: There are two water related leaders. Azaela, fifteen, is the mermaid leader. She was found in the lake close by Miss Aria six years ago and since then she became a nice to her. Her vice is Tiami, she is seventeen, and came here two years ago. Don't know a lot about them, they like to keep to themselves more of them werewolves. Then there is Carla the sirens leader, she is seventeen and is like royalty in her species, she is extremely organizing and secretive, that's why no one knows who her vice is.

Kaleb: Then comes the Shadowhunter, the leader and vice are siblings and blood related cousins to the Lightwood family. Jace Lightwood, seventeen, is the leader and Isabelle Lightwood, also seventeen, is the vice. They grow up here with Miss Aria and spent time in the Clave, which made them even more dangerous. Jace is good with strategies and Isabella with science and labs, but both can use weapons, that's why that even thought they are young they work with the Clave during the summers.

Rafael: For the last hybrids and tribids. I'm the leader of hybrids, I was turned into one to save my life, Landon is my vice, he is half human, half phoenix. We are both seventeen. Now for the tribids, like in the shadowhunter, both are siblings, Ares Lightwood, and Atlas Lightwood, eighteen, and they are called psychopath and sociopath, respectively. The two of them are triplets, the other one Apollo Lightwood works with them in the student council. Ares is the president; Atlas is the vice and Apollo deals with problems coming from other students.

Lizzie: They are Miss Aria's sons, right?

Rafael: Yes, the oldest ones to be specific. And hmmm.

Hope: What?

Jed: Is it true that you mom attacked Henrik Lightwood?

Hope: What? Why do you ask?

MG: All the Lightwood siblings are extremely protective, but there are two that cross the line they are Apollo Lightwood and Helios Lightwood.

Kaleb: He means that is best that if your mom never shows up in front of these two, she can end up dead if they saw her.

Hope: Bu-

Penelope: We are here.

Penelope didn't want her other questions, so she quickly nocked on the door, which was opened by Sebastian. He saw that they were here and without saying anything he opened the door more to let them in. In the room there was a round table with one chair close to the table and another one like it was behind. It was clear that the closer one was for the leaders and the other for the vices. The whole group went inside and before any could say "hi" a voice interrupted them.

Beatrix: Everyone who is not Hope Mikaelson, Josie Saltzman, Lizzie Saltzman, one of the leaders or vices can leave now.

From the group that had brought the family to this room only Mg left, he knew the process by now. The families, however, didn't and decided to argue with them.

Klaus: We can't leave, it's about our daughters. And who are you?

Beatrix: Beatrix, just call me Trix.

Carla: And its procedure, we need to do it alone to protect the other students here.

The Mystic Falls Gang, well the woman in that, having some kind of morals agreed, they kissed the girls head and left. The Mikaelsons, on other hand, didn't they were sure that they needed to stay there, they didn't care about the other students. The room went quiet when the rest noticed that they wouldn't leave. During this time all the leaders and vices had sat down.

Sebastian: Aren't you going to leave too?

Elijah: Why would we? Like we said, it's about our niece.

Atlas: You should leave.

Marcel: And who are you?

Atlas: Atlas Lightwood. You should leave.

Kol: We should leave, they won't do anything.

Davina: He is right, Let's leave, this is important.

Everyone in the family agreed, except Klaus. He wanted to stay, not only because of his daughter but also Aria's son. He wanted to know more about them, he tried to make a point and stay more but one look at Ares yes, the same as his mothers, and he gave up, left the room. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold a conversation for long looking at those eyes, specially since the last time he saw them it was holding too much pain from the rejection. Too many tears.

Jace: Now that was all funny and everything, but can we continue.