12

Few days later

From the day Alexander and Aria talked about her old family and they did not want to go to the dinner, everything was going well. If good, you count receiving an invite letter every night, and I mean every single night. The family was starting to get annoyed. It didn't matter how many times they said no, another letter ended up in their door.

Aria: Okay, that's enough! How many has been?

Andrew: 23.

Alexander: Hey babe, there is another letter here.

Andrew: My mistake, 24.

Emma: Shouldn't we just go to this dinner once for all.

Aiden: Would save us all this trouble.

Aria: Should we really go?

Alexander: Only if you are comfortable.

That made everyone go to the initial reason as to why they weren't going in first place. Their mom. She wasn't comfortable going and now, for them, for their comfort, she was considering going to a dinner to meet the sister who abandoned her just so they would stop bothering them. She really is a wonderful mother.

Caleb: We don't need to go if you don't want.

Connor: Yeah, we are okay with it.

Henrik: It doesn't bother us these letters.

Aria: You, my kids, are adorable. We are going.

Atlas; Really?

Aria: Yeah.

Hades: Why?

Aria: Because I don't to be afraid to face my past. We are going and doing the same we did with the Mikaelsons and then we will move on. Alexander, please inform them that we will be coming tomorrow night.

Alexander: Okay, my love.

Aria: Now kids, let's go you have class and I have schools to rule.

All kids: Yes mom.

All the kids got up and went into their groups to their cars. The four youngers went to their mother's car. The younger triplets (Andrew, Alec, and Anthony) went with the second pair of twins (Prometheus and Proteus). The quadruplets went with the older Ares. Atlas, Apollo went with Hades and Helios.

Aria: And you Xander, will go to train the new officers in the Clave for the day.

Alexander: Yes, mistress.

Aria: Love you babe.

Alexander: Love you too, love.

They all left, the kids for school and the parents for work. Aria for the first two hours were in meetings with the leaders of which covens to add some more courses and to add new spells (not many) that were created by some of the covens. Alexander used one of the runes gave to him by the archangel Michael to open a portal to the Clave. Every semester new Shadowhunter when are fully trained he goes there to see their strength, teamwork and where should they be placed in the world. Alexander fights with each of then separated and then with then in groups. In the end he writes a report to high ups with his recommendations. That is one of his many responsibilities as a Shadowhunter.