8

Next day, dinner time

It was time for Lightwood to leave for dinner with the Mikaelson family. They went in four cars. Aria with Aiden, Emma, Harley, and Faith. Alexander with Henry, Henrik, Connor, and Caleb. Are with Hades, Helios, Prometheus, and Proteus. And Atlas with Apollo, Andrew, Alec, and Anthony. Too many people, too big family. They arrived at six thirty. The person that opened the door was Kol Mikaelson, Aria previously best friend before he died. They both smiled at each other, they both missed each other Kol was like her brother and Aria was his sister.

Aria: Hi K.

Kol: Hi A.

Alexander: Hello Kol.

Kol: Nice to meet you too. Well, big family please common in, we promised to have enough chairs for all of you.

Apollo: Big joker, much like Anthony.

Anthony: Hey!

Apollo: It's true.

Alexander: Boys, please.

Both: Sorry dad.

Henrik: Can we come in now?

Kol: Yeah sure.

Kol guides the whole family inside, they weren't phased by the luxurious mansion, theirs was better. On the living room there was a huge table there, the Mikaelsons were already seated. Klaus was at the head; the others saw that but ignored. The Lightwoods sat down, and they let Aria on the other head of the table, it was like they were saying that in their family she is the one that call the shots.

Aria

Alexander Faith

Aiden Harley

Emma Caleb

Anthony Connor

Andrew Henrik

Alec Henry

Hades Proteus

Helios Prometheus

Ares Apollo

Atlas

Kol

Freya Davina

Keelin Marcel

Hayley Rebekah

Elijah Hope