6

Back to the leaders

The leaders had finished all the paperwork and put their files on the system, with everything being done was enough time for Klaus to come back from Aria's office. Everyone noticed that his mood had dropped and that something may have happened in there to cause this, but no one was going to ask what. It took a few more minutes for the girls to leave, they were somehow happy. They were happy that they could study there even after Hayley had done it but nervous to be in a place that seemed that most of the people hated their family.

When they left, they explained what had happened inside the room, what they asked and what they said to them. It made the family to understand why they didn't want anyone else there, it was a test to see if they could be kept in control in case, they lost it if they lost control of their magic or, in Hope's case, her werewolf side. They had also chosen their live place; they chose to be with their family.

After that they went back to their home. In the leader's room the mood, for most of them, wasn't pleasant. For Rafael, Jed, Landon, and Kaleb was tense, they understood the mood of the rest.

Hazel: I don't understand why Aunty Aria allowed them here.

Isaac: She doesn't want to punish them for their parents' mistake.

Jace: So, now, she will have to tolerate them here in the same city.

Isabelle: She is kind.

Jace: Too kind.

Sebastian: It won't matter, they won't get closer to her.

Carla: He is right. Uncle Alexander is the one who most deals with this school and the parents, while we deal with the students, if anything happened, they would talk to us.

Beatrix: We could also make them leave.

Azaela: If we do that, we will be disappointed with Aunt Aria.

Ares: We will let them study here in peace.

Isaac: Ares, you can possibly be fine with that.

Ares: I am not, but I know that we won't let them come closer to her.

Atlas: And if they try, they will have to try us.

Sebastian: Well, that's all for now we need to go, student council business.

Isaac: I have practice. Let's go Az.

Carla: I need to be with Hades and Helios.

Hazel: Need to get Prometheus and Proteus for classes, you too Trix.

Jace: Izzy.

Isabelle: Coming.

The group all left leaving only the other ones that weren't part of their family. They just looked at each other and left. But they were curious about what that family had done to make all of them hate them. Not that they would ask the Lightwood clan, but they would ask the new students. For the rest of the day everything went well and at the end of the day everyone went home, the students went to their rooms in the school.

The Lightwood family was getting ready for dinner when someone knocked on the door. Aiden, being the closest one, went and opened the door.

Aiden: Who are you and what can I help you with?

Hayley: I'm Hayley Marshal, I'm here to talk to Aria Lightwood.

Aiden: Mom is busy, you can make an appointment with her.

Hayley: I need to talk to her now.

Aiden: Like I said, she is busy.

Hayley didn't want to say anything more about that, so she just used her hybrid strength and pushed him. Aiden ended up in the kitchen. Everyone went rushing to him.

Aria: Aiden! What happened?

Aiden: She pushed me.

When they looked at the door, they saw Hayley. That made everyone blind with rage, especially the parents and the older ones.

Alexander: Henry, Henrik, Caleb, and Connor take Harley, Faith and Emma upstairs and stay with them. Anthony, Andrew, and Alec bring Aiden to his room and check for injuries and stay with him.

Then eleven of them obeyed their father, they wanted to stay but they left, they knew that everything would be taken care of. The others went to the door, with the parents in front and the others on their side and behind them.

Aria: What you doing here?

Hayley: I need to talk to you.

Aria: Couldn't you wait, it's seven in the afternoon and you could make an appointment.

Hayley: Yes, but I was expelled remember?

Aria: exist something called an email.

Hayley: And like I said I need to talk to you.

Aria: What you want?

Hayley: For you and your family to stop being jerks.

Apollo: What did you say?

Hayley: You all think you are so important because you created a school.

Helios: Just for you too know wereslut, my mother created a network of schools in the whole world, she manages them. She also manages to bring all the covens, packs, hunters families and vampires together to make the supernatural world peaceful, something that you couldn't do with your own pack.

Hayley: You-

Alexander: I think you should leave.

Hayley: What?

Alexander: You came here to bother my wife and kids, then attack my son and say wrong words about my wife and expect to everything be, okay? No, you need to leave before I rip your heart out of your body.

Alexander and his sons let all their eyes showing their colors, one white and the other black. It scared her so much that she just speeds out of there. Alexander turned to look at Aria and saw that she was in distress for what happened, he knows that she thinks it's her fault, so he picked her up and left her in their room, went back picked up Aiden and left him with her. All this time no one talked, when he came back to the living room the oldest set of triples and the two oldest sets of twins were still there.

Alexander: Give your siblings food in their room, Aiden is going to sleep with us tonight. Then if you have energy go and watch Hayley.

Ares: You want us to attack?

Alexander: Not know. I want to be with your mom for now to reassure her.

They all nodded. Even if they are a family their mom is always in first place for them. The sets of twins gave the youngest the food and cleaned the kitchen, while the three oldest lefts to watch Hayley, they stayed there the whole night. But in the couple's room Aria was having dinner with Aiden, while Alexander watched them.

Aria: Are you in pain?

Aiden: No, I already healed.

Aria: Good, you can sleep here tonight, if you want.

Aiden: I do.

Aria: Good, then you need to be asleep already. Let's sleep.

The three of them went to sleep, Aiden was in the middle of them with his back to his dad and hugging his mom's arms. Tomorrow will be a lot harder than today.