9

Next day

The next day when Hope went to school and find Josie and Lizzie, she vented to them what had happened and what she found out. Then now there is only one question left, why do they hate Lizzie and Josie family too. But that didn't mean that what happened was anything minor. Now they knew the truth, part of it, and they understand why people didn't like them. But was not like they would leave, they knew that this school was the only one in the country for kids like them, supernatural kids, so they decided not to bother the Lightwood, trying to be friends or anything and just live their life.

The rumors about the two family were over so now they could make friends and go to their clubs and everything they wanted. The day passed quickly and now was time for the clubs. Hope was going to the art club room. She was amazed by the size and the number of materials in there. When she stopped admiring the room, she noticed a person next to the window painting a boy, she got closer, still not seeing his face, and before seeing it he saw that he was smoking and painting someone. It was Miss Aria.

Hope: Smoking isn't good for you and is inappropriate to paint the headmistress.

???: It's not your problem and it's okay to paint her if she is my mother.

Hope: Oh, sorry.

???: What are you doing here?

Hope: I'm looking for the art club president.

???: It's me.

Hope: You are Prometheus?

Prometheus: I am. Give me your paper.

Hope: Here.

Prometheus: Do you prefer drawing or painting?

Hope: Painting.

Prometheus: What kind tint you prefer?

Hope: Oil paint.

Prometheus: You can find them on the second closet, its full of all the color and material you can think off. Your chair will be on the window side, fourth chair, put your name on it.

Hope: Thank you.

Hope did what he said and started to paint; she chooses the view from the window. But after a while she got bored because and then she decided that it wouldn't hurt if she goes and talk to Prometheus but before she could open her mouth a voice came from behind her.

???: Don't get closer to him.

She turned and saw a boy and two girls. She recognizes them from the leaders, Beatrix and Hazel Parker, leader of the witch and siphon groups, respected. The boy, she didn't know who he was, but she knew that it was one of Aria sons and giving that most of them are twins or triples or quadruplets she assumed he is Prometheus twin.

Hope: Sorry, I was just going to ask why is painting Miss Aria.

Beatrix: He is painting Aunty Aria because she is the person, he loves the most besides his twin, Proteus.

Proteus: And like I said, get away from him.

Hope was shocked, from the rumors she heard in the school Proteus should be the nicest one in the family.

Hazel: Let's go Prometheus, we need to go.

Prometheus: Okay.

Beatrix and Hazel took Prometheus away, leaving only Hope and Proteus there.

Proteus: Stay away from my brother.

Hope: I didn't do anything, and I will be coming to this room for art club.

Proteus: So, don't look at him and don't talk to him.

Hope: You were supposed to be one of the nicest one.

Proteus: I am but I don't trust you nor like you. And about being the nicest one, that could be wrong, for my brother I can be the worst.

With that he left, letting Hope alone and shocked by his behavior. She didn't think that they would be all rainbows and sunshine with them, but she also didn't think that it would be that bad. But well, it made sense her father hurt their mother and now is trying to break their parents up. She stayed a little more painting the view from the window and then left, the rest of the day was okay, nothing bad and nothing good.

For Lizzie and Josie was a great day. Their classes had the quadruplets, but they just ignored each other, and both made to the football team. And they managed to make some friends. They had a happy day. When the trio got together with their new friends everything to everyone seemed to be getting better, now all of them have friends they share classes and after school clubs where they can have fun and do what they like.

For the Lightwood however the parents had a bad feeling that something was going to get bad and they new it involved the Mikaelson family, especially Klaus and Hayley. So, they decided to contact a friend that they knew would help them with everything.

At night

It was late at night, all the kids from sixteen and younger were asleep. The others were with their parents on the living room waiting for their friend.

Helios: Mom, are you sure you can trust him?

Aria: I am Lios, he is a good friend and had already helped a lot since that family got here.

Apollo: How did he helped?

Alexander: He made sure to keep that family busy and away from us. He is in my good terms.

???: Aw, I always liked you too Alexander, since the first time I saw you two weeks ago.

Atlas: You are late.

???: Sorry, had trouble to leaving with a house full of, I don't know, vampires and hybrids with super audition.

Aria: It's okay. It's good to see you and pretend we aren't friends K.

Kol: Me too A, me too.

They gave each other a warm hug.

Kol: So, tell me, what do you need me for?

Are: Mom and dad have been having a felling that something is going wrong, and they are always right when this happened.

Kol: And you think is related to my puppy brother.

Aria: And the puppy mother, but yes.

Kol: Okay, I can keep an eye on them and if anything changes or if I think something is going to happen, I will tell you.

Aria: Thank you K.

Alexander: Yeah, thank you. We know what you are risking for it so here is a gift.

Before Kol could do or say anything Alexander touched his head and muttered some words. Kol felt a lot of pain and felt to his knees a second latter Alexander took his fingers off and Kol felt better.

Kol: What have you done to me?

Alexander: I made sure that your brother can't ever dagger you ever again.

Kol: Well, this is a nice gift. I got to go, left my wife alone in bed. You know how bad that can be, right?

Alexander: Oh yeah, I know.

Aria: Hey!

Kol: Bye.

With that he left their house. The kids went to sleep and the couple went to bed felling a little better that they got some help from the inside.