11

Next day

Aria and the kids got up earlier to leave for school. Aria was going to be in a set of meetings about new classes, deals with colleges and universities, extracurricular clubs, and connections with packs and covens. The three oldest and Sebastian would have to deal with the events for this year graduation class. Hades, Helios, and Carla had matchless club, it was more for Hades and Carla, Helios just went for the two of them.

Prometheus has an art club, he must prepare a painting for a university, and Proteus has a music club and like his brother he must send sheet music to the same university, Hazel and Beatrix would help them to not forget about their homework. Andrew had chess club, Alec has weapon training with Jace and Isabelle, and Anthony has flower club, he likes pranks but has an addiction to flowers. The quadruplets had lacrosse training, while Azaela had swim practice.

Aiden has a book club and Emma has a fashion club. Harley and Faith would go to their mom's office when they finished school at 1p.m. Their day was busy, the only one with free time was Alexander. He only had to plan for a few missions for the Clave and then he would have the whole day off. He will use this time to go to the mansion where the whole Mystic Falls is.

Later

Alexander has just arrived at the mansion. Had parked his motorcycle, that he decided to use, outside the mansion, making a loud noise to announce someone was there. He barely had time to knock when Elena opened the door.

Elena: Alexander, what you doing here?

Alexander: It's about the invite. I want to talk to everyone, especially Caroline.

Elena: Okay, common in, I'll get them.

He waited for at least ten minutes; he didn't understand why they took so long to go down a set of stairs in their own house. Caroline was the first to appear with Stefan behind her and the rest by his side.

Caroline: You wanted to talk to us?

Alexander: We are rejecting the invitation.

Bonnie: Why?

Alexander: We don't want to come here for dinner.

Elena: Why not? You went to the Mikaelsons.

Alexander: We didn't want to fight with them, and that dinner was better to go than not to go, yours is optional.

Damon: Optional? Caroline is her sister, sh-

Alexander: Was her sister. Caroline throw that in the garbage when she left her and made all of you to do the same by blaming her for something the universe choose and, in the end, not even staying with the guy. Causing her pain for no reason.

Caroline: I was younger, he-

Alexander: I'm going to hate to say this, but Klaus didn't have anything to do with your choice. You were always rejecting him but the moment you find out that he is your little sister's soulmate you make a move? This says a lot more about you than it says about him.

Caroline: I want to apologize to her.

Alexander: You could have done that in any year in the past eighteen years. Why now?

Caroline: We went thought a lot.

Alexander: So, has she.

Caroline: I had kids.

Alexander: So, do we.

Enzo: And they had a lot, like a lot. Who has eighteen kids.

Alexander: We are immortal, we want to have a lot of kids.

Damon: You planning on having more?

Alexander: Probably.

Damon/Enzo: Damn!

Elena/Bonnie: Damon! /Enzo!

Enzo: Sorry, we got a little out of track.

Damon: Keep what you were saying.

Alexander: We won't be coming.

Caroline: Is this yours or her decision?

Alexander: Hers.

Elena: Then why are you here saying it to us.

Alexander: Because I said that I would take care of it so she wouldn't have to look at you, any of you.

Caroline didn't have an answer this time, she just kept quiet. And with her silence everyone was too. They had a lot to apologize to Aria, except Enzo,

Alexander: Well, now that we are done, I must go before your kids arrive here and mine arrive home. Goodbye.

Back at his home

Alexander had just arrived home, thinking that no one knew that he was out. Unlucky for him Aria finished her meetings earlies and brought Harley and Faith home with her. Imagine her surprise when she found out that her husband wasn't home. That's what she gets for being an awesome headmistress. She was waiting for him in a blind spot next to the door, so as soon as he stepped home she asked.

Aria: Where were you?

Alexander: Oh my God! Do you want to kill me?

Aria: Where we you?

Alexander: I was doing something.

Aria: What things?

Alexander: You know, things.

Aria: Alexander.

Alexander: Okay. I went to your sister and told them that we rejected the invitation. I just didn't want to send a letter because we both knew that they would send another and another until we agreed, so I went to say to their faces. I knew that you wouldn't want to say yourself to their faces, so I thought tha-

Alexander couldn't finish because Aria jumped on him and kissed him and he returned. Of course, he would, who in their right mind would deny a kiss from your wife and soulmate. They separated with seconds later with heavy breaths.

Alexander: So, that means that you are not mad at me?

Aria: No, I'm not, it just made me fall in love with you even more.

Alexander: Not that I want you to be mad, but why aren't you? I lied to you.

Aria: Well, for three reasons. First, that was the first time since we met that you lied to me. Second, I trust that you only do things to help or save me and our kids, to keep us out of trouble. And third, all our kids told me your plan today in the breakfast.

Alexander: So, all my kids are tattletale for their mother.

Aria: Just for their mother.

Alexander: Good.