5

Continuation

Jace: Now that was all funny and everything, but can we continue.

Hazel: We should have already started.

Beatrix: So, let's start with Hope Mikaelson.

Ares: Hope Mikaelson, born on January 4th, 2012, is a tribid of witch, werewolf and vampire and have activated the werewolf curse. You qualify for the tribid group, which means you are in my group.

Hope: Okay.

Ares: In our group we treat each differently according to which type of tribid the person is, with different rules. In your case the rules are going to be a mix of the other three groups. One, you won't be allowed to do magic on another person unless in defense/attack classes. Two, since you are a werewolf that can turn when you want, you will have privileges, you can turn anytime you want but you need a supervisor with you when you do it. Three, that one is not important since you haven't turned into a vampire yet, but in the future, you won't be allowed to feed from anyone else, only blood bags. Understand?

Hope: Yes, they are good.

Carla: Now it's Josie and Lizzie Saltzman.

Hazel: You too are with me. You both know that since we are siphons, we can't produce our magic, that's why the school provides the students with jewelry that contains a certain amount of magic. In the begging you will receive the same small amount. At the end of the month, you will be tested, depending on the results the amount will increase or decrease. Good?

Both: Good.

Hazel: Now rules, just like for Hope, you can't use magic outside of classroom. But a special rule for us is that you can't siphon anyone, doesn't matter if it's a friend or if they allow you. The only times you can is if a life is in danger. Got it?

Josie: Yes.

Lizzie: That's easy.

Isaac: Well, if that's all for now I have a practice.

Outside the room

Klaus: They didn't have the right to kick us out.

Stefan: They did, if you remember what Aria said yesterday, they have a lot of responsibilities about the other students, they need to have privacy for these kinds of things.

Klaus: Still.

Kol: If you really thought that then why didn't you fight to stay there? It was like you froze when you looked at something.

Klaus: I didn't freeze.

Kol: They have the same eyes, right? Aria and him?

The question made everyone go silent. It was like they were all realizing that Klaus left because he didn't want to stare at Aria's eyes. He felt something for her and couldn't have her.

Damon: Damn, you want her now?

Stefan: Damon.

Damon: I'm just being honesty, he had a chance, he blew up and now that she is happy with a husband, who is also her soulmate, and kids, he thinks he could just show up and she will be back to your arms. That stupid.

Enzo; Agree.

Stefan: You too.

Klaus: That is not important, her kids keep telling us what to do.