I Love You So Much You'll Know

This is going to be a lyricfic for the song "I Like You so Much You'll Know It" by ysabelle.  

TW; tons of POV switches(sorry about that)

This takes place after El "dumps Mike's ass"(Season 3)

They bike to Mike's house before deciding to go home. Mike then gets bored and decided to go find his Willy Wonka.

Enjoy! 💕✨❤️

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Mike was wandering through the forest by the Byers house. He was looking for Will, he tried Castle Byers but he couldn't find him. He checked every where else and radioed the rest of the party, so he had to be there somewhere.

He was about to try to radio Will again until he heard guitar strumming.

(I don't know if the music will line up with the fic or if the fic will even use the whole song but if you want you can start the music now, and some of the sing lyrics may change to match Mike :]😊👍 )

Mike POV:

I hid behind a tree as I looked in the clearing in the woods to see Will, yellow and blue flower crown on his head, sitting in the middle of a patch of grass, the sunlight perfectly bouncing of his face and skin as he strummed a guitar. 

I sat behind a tree thinking this has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. That was, until he started singing.

I like your eyes you look away when you pretend not to care

Will POV: (sorry for all the POV switches ✋💀)

I remember when Mike took me to the mall for ice cream as a sorry for ditching me, he asked me if he wanted to share a sundae but I made a joke saying I wasn't hungry. 

He looked away as if it didn't bother him until I laughed and told him it was a joke. His eyes lit up and he looked like a puppy who had the attention of everyone in the room. 

He then proceeded to drag me to scoops where Robin laughed at our antics. 

I like crinkles on the corner of the smile that you wear

I always loved the Mike's smile looks. He's so pretty. 

I like you more the world may know but don't be scared

Mike POV:

cause I'm falling deeper baby be prepared

'Who is he talking about? Is he dating someone?'

I like your shirt 

'Will has my shirt'

I like your fingers

'He used to fiddle with my fingers

Love the way that you smell

'Once I gave him my sweatshirt and I saw him sniffing it'

To be your favorite jacket just so I could always be near

'Will has a jacket of mine, and he clings to me'

'wait- why does any of this matter to me'

I've loved you for so long sometimes it's hard to bare