(S) He

She by Dodie but make it Byler

basically the pronouns and some of the lyrics change but its basically the same

also some of the dialogue of the episodes change, or things that never appeared in the show appear because i have shit memory and needed to come up with things

sorry if this sucks

⚠️TW: swearing(very minimal).

-----------

Am i allowed, to look at him like that? 

"No! I'm not prostituting my sister!"

Mike looked down at the pretty boy beside him.

"Right Will?"

Will was dazed, Mike's face was so pretty.

Will nodded hazily "uh huh" he said not truly focusing.

Will remembered Lonnie's voice in his head, he looked down at his feet quickly.

Could it be wrong?

Will felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked up

When he's just so nice to look at

Mike looked down at Will with worried eyes. Will didn't like to see Mike sad.

Will gave a reassuring smile as he brought his hand up to squeeze Mike's.

🌻He smells like sunflowers and sleep

Mike and Will were cuddled up on the couch watching Ghostbusters...again. Will yawned before inhaling deeply. 

"Did you shower when we got back inside from picking the flowers?" Will asked curiously.

"Yea, it was very hard to get the scent out though."

"Sunflowers fit you..." Will muttered quietly.

'Mike was bright like the sun. Pretty like a flower.' Will thought.

'Will brightens up my day, just like the sun. He was gorgeous, and smelt good, like a flower.' Mike compared.

🍎He tastes like apple juice and peach

"Orange juice taste better!" Lucas spoke.

"EW no apple is amazing!" Mike yelled from the other side of the table.

"No see guys you got it all wrong! Cranberry juice is where it's at." Dustin said with a smirk as the previous two boys looked at him with shared disgust.

The three boys then turned to Will.

"What do you think Will?" Lucas asked eagerly.

"Yea!" Dustin added.

"What's your favorite?" Mike asked.

Will looked around at his three friends.

"I don't know..." Will said uncertainly, "I like all of the ones you named..."

Dustin's eyes brightened.

"Except for maybe cranberry...sorry" Will said giving Dustin an apologetic look.