Nicknames

I'm back. Notice how progressively my grammar and attitude have gotten worse/weirder. lol

anyways here's another chapter. Do yall have any suggestions bc im running out of ideas

I may stop putting swearing as a TW bc it's in like every chapter, does that mean i have to change this to mature?

how many words do you think these should be? Usually i try for over 1000 words but is that too much for oneshots and my main book(Just a crush: Byler)?

S4 because a cute cuddling van scene 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ARTWORK ISNT MINE⚠️⚠️⚠️

______________________😐_________________________

3rd person POV: 

Will woke up yawning when he felt an arm around his waist and a weight on his head and shoulder. He blushed realizing it was the infamous Mike Wheeler.

 They had took the pizza van to go help out at Hawkins school with donations and food. They then decided to go get food and make sure everyone's family was doing ok. Eleven decided not to go so she could go switch places with Lucas, so he could go take care of himself. The party(or who's left of it) only recently noticed that Lucas barely ate, drank or practiced basic hygiene and were going to force him to do so. (idk if this makes any sense with the timeline but like i tried)

"Well good morning to you i guess" Will mumbled. He got a mutter in reply.

"What was that?" he asked quietly. Jonathan was sleeping in the passenger seat and Argyle was too high to even notice the sudden movement of the two boys in the back.

"g'mornin babe" Mike slurred. 

Will was caught of guard as his eyes popped out of his head. (its giving Chrissy crumble? im not funny ik 😭)

"...what...?" Will asked shell shocked. 

'Maybe i heard wrong' he tried to convince himself. 

"mornin sweet-" Mike started before sleep left him as he realized what he was saying. 

Mike's eyes blew wide, all hint of sleep gone, as he looked down at the smaller boy below him. 

"Oh shit Will i'm so sorry i-" Mike started.

"It's ok, 'honey'" Will mocked. Will immediately regretted it after the feeling of being bold quickly wared off, but oh well. It was silent for a second before Will heard of soft chuckle and the vibration of Mike's chest under his cheek. (FACE CHEEK YOU WEIRDOS)

"Well okay then 'pumpkin'" Mike spoke as he hugged Will tighter.

Will was still a little on edge but he decided to try to relax since Mike seemed ok with it. So he decided to keep it going.

"How was your nap 'sweetie'?" Will giggled quietly. 

They laughed quietly before firing both bad and cute nicknames at each other. Soon enough they quieted down and cuddled while they sat in silence. 

Jonathan looked through the rear-view mirror and smiled at the happiness of the two boys, Especially Will. 

'After everything that had happened in the last year of their life, Will deserved it.' Jonathan thought.

Jonathan smiled tiredly before looking over at Argyle to make sure he didn't go off trail or crash the car. 

_____________________________________________

this has less words so i might pt 2 but idk

sometimes its hard to make something with 1000+ words

when i edited this i added more sentences so t went from like 330-550 lol

Words: 545, Thursday August 11 2022

-An IT obsessed "child", Mak