"No NO FUCK OFF" Part 2

Warning: bitchy El, swearing

Mikes POV:

Previously on no no fuck off part 1

Guess we're gonna find out

Plan Hopper - Byers is a go!

That was disgustingly cringey...

Maybe i am the problem

♡ ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

Currently:

Now you may be wondering, what is plan Hopper - Byers?

and i'm here to tell you

i have absolutely no clue

i don't know i didn't plan this far ahead

But i do know it's gonna be good!

Probably...

Hopefully....

Ok i am not totally confident and am most definitely screwed, but i got this.

It's for the two people i care about, so i have to figure it out.

- -------ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡-------

"Mike!" El yelled running towards me.

I asked El to meet me by this type of forest. I remember it from somewhere but for some reason i can't tell where .

"Oh uh... hey El." i said awkwardly forcing a smile.

"So what are we going to do? A picnic maybe?" El spoke excitedly as she moved her eyebrows up and down like a caterpillar who's heart just stopped or a fish out of water.

"Well... actually, i have to tell you something i've been wanting to say for a while."

Her face dropped as if somebody told her what was coming.

"El. I did- " I struggled over my words, "-love you, but overtime i feel like i was only doing it because everyone expected us to and i may care deeply about you but i'm not... in love with yo-"

"No."

Bitch what

"No...?"

"Mike you love me. We were meant to be together, stop being like this and let's go." She said sternly.

"No El stop you don't understand-"

"No i understand perfectly. You walk past that pretty girl the other day and now you think you like her but you don't, you love me." She said smiling.

"No it's not that-"

"Mike it's fine seriously come on let's-"