The Girls and the Gays(p2)

hallo! Here's p2 because i bet these three at the mall would be way more fun than the three boys

TW: Swearing, a little bit of Mike wheeler slander(?), angst(bc i like writing angst) specifically about Will and Lonnie

() + Bold = me / (*insert words*)

if it's just normal bold or just parenthesis its not me

(That's stupid) -Story not me, Stupid- story not me, (That's suspicious)- Me

enjoy :]

________________

3rd PERSON:

Will was the first to wake up. He looked around confused until the events of last night resurfaced. He shuddered at the thought, he still hadn't told Hopper what happened. He hoped his mom wasn't too upset or mad.

He didn't know what to do. It didn't sound like anyone else was up. He found it weird going around people's house when they weren't awake, even at Mike's. 

So Will sat there for a good 15 minutes until he felt movement from the bed. Will was hopeful someone would finally wake up so he didn't have to wander around the house. He was used to not eating but brushing his teeth, drinking something, not being bored. 

Most of his tolerance came from Lonnie. (Though some say different there are hc's and canon proof that show there is good chance he was physically abused to some extent.) Sometimes Will would be to scared to leave his room. Or Lonnie would forget or refuse to feed Will. That built Will's food tolerance. Then Lonnie would lock him in his room, or out of the house. Usually when Joyce wasn't home. He did a lot of fucked up shit, not like anyone seemed to care anyways.

'Welp, at least those thoughts made some time pass' Will thought. 

Will then realized his strong urge to pee. As much as getting up, possibly getting caught, having to deal with the anxiety and embarrassment, and having to wake people up made him say no.

The thought of peeing on El's floor made him get up so quick he almost got whiplash.

Will quietly made his way to the washroom. He was good at sneaking. Why? Lonnie.

He remembered where the washroom was from yesterday. He walked out of El's room to see his clothes washed and clean on the arm of the couch. 

He looked to the left (i don't really remember anything from the cabin other than the tv, couch, kitchen and el's room so bare with me) to see the washroom door open. He walked in and quickly finished up. When he walked back out El was walking out of her bedroom. 

Will looked up at her and smiled, waiting for her to notice him as not to frighten her. 

Eleven looked around for a second before settling on Will "Oh hey Will, i was wondering where you went."

"Yeah i just needed the washroom, is Max up?" Will asked.

"I don't think-" Eleven started, but was quickly interrupted by a yawning Max walking out the door.

"Mornin', hi Will." she muttered as she rubbed her eyes. "Is Hopper up?" she asked.

"I haven't seen or heard from him since i've been up." Will spoke.

"Well this is a party" someone spoke behind Will.

Will turned around to see, VECNA!?!?!(jk jk jk )

Will turned around to see Hopper standing behind them smiling.

"Good morning" Will said greeting the man behind him.

"Hey, morning kids-" Hopper said walking to the kitchen, "Eggos anyone?" He finished as the three kids smirked at each other. (HOW IS THIS ALREADY 540+ WORDS)

Will POV:

After we ate Eggo's Hopper informed me that he had told my mom where i was and was free to go home whenever, he even offered to drive. I told him i would bike instead and Max and El promised to walk me home. With that Hopper left for work while we stayed home. I was about to grab my clothes and get on my bike when Max proposed something. 

"You two need to loosen up, how about we go to the mall?" The red-head suggested.

Then i thought about Hopper's rules and the things Mike would say before bullshit started spewing out of his mouth.

"Wait- but El isn't allowed at the mall" i spoke, confusion evident in my voice.

"We are going to the mall, get dressed" Max spoke with certainty, she changed after breakfast.

Max sat on the couch while El changed in her room and me in the bathroom.

"Ok gang, let's go! Your mall experience awaits." Max said in a fancy British accent.

3rd Person POV:

The three started walking, one with nothing, the second with a skateboard and the next with a bike. Their annoying Mike problems far from their minds. Oh how lovely it was.

--------------------------------------

i think im going to have to make a p3

if i keep writing this will be like 2000+ words and that's going to be a bitch to edit so sorry babes

Have a good day and thank you for all the reads! I really appreciate anybody who bothers to stick around or message, comment or anything :]❤️❤️✨✨

Words: 832, Friday August 19 2022

A touch starved child in need of human affection, Mak