"It is your fault!"

Thanks for all the reads i really appreciate you guys! Also thanks for the three votes, glad you like it!

TW: Swearing

_____________________________________________________

Will POV:

"Okay...fine, you win, congratulations" I said, its obvious they didn't want to hang out with me.

"Will, i was just messing around" Mike spoke. 

'I need to get out of here, they don't care, they never cared'

"How much longer is the campaign" Mike speaks trying to salvage this interaction. 

"Just forget it Mike" I wasn't going to deal with this anymore, if they want me gone, I'll leave.

"No! You wanna keep playing, right?" Mike says looking at Lucas to back up the obvious lie. 

"Y-yeah totally" Lucas finally answered.

'Haha so believable, do they think i'm and idiot.'

Mike speaks again "We'll just call the girls later"

"I said forget it Mike okay?!" I started lashing out.

"I'm going home!" I was most definitely yelling now, i didn't yell all to often. 

"But-" They try to stop me.

"Move!" I yelled pushing Lucas out of the way, i wasn't thinking rationally anymore.

I go outside quickly packing my backpack, ready to get on my bike.

"Will  c'mon! It's raining you can't leave" He tries to reason. 

'Why is he trying to get me to stay, it's obvious he didn't want to hang out earlier'

"Listen i said i was sorry, all right!" Mike told me.

"It's a cool campaign it's really cool!" He tries to save. 

"We're just not in the mood right now-" but i cut him off

"Yeah Mike that's the problem you guys are never in the mood anymore!"(😏)

"You're ruining our party!" I yell losing control of my feelings.

"That's not true" he yells starting to get defensive.

"Really? Where's Dustin right now?" He looked at me dumbfounded.

"See you don't know and you don't care and obviously he doesn't either and i don't blame him! You're destroying everything and for what? So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?!" I didn't mean that about El,  I had to like her, she saved my life! But i was sick of Mike blaming everyone else.

"El's not, stupid it's not my fault you don't like girls!"

"It is your fault" i yell on instinct. 

I pause as i realize what i just said. Mike looks stunned and confused, so i do the only logical thing. I tried to run.

Until Mike grabbed my wrist, "What do you mean?" His voice soft but demanding.

"It doesn't matter Mike let me go" I say as i try to get out of his group, i try not to cry.

"Will." I stopped fighting. "What's going on with you"

'No Mike, what's going on with you, probably would've been a fair point but i didn't say it.'

"They're right?"

"Who's right? Will i promise i didn't mean anything i just said i was just caught up in the moment! But you have to tell what's going on with you or i can't help."