Chapter 8

"You're weak! You don't have strength to fight because you're nothing but a trash!"

I woke up feeling the heaviness of my heart. Of all time, bakit ngayon pa?

I felt weak. I can't do anything. I can't even get up with this fcking bed. I can't even escape. I can't even save my friends. I can't even fight for myself. I feel numb.

Nakatulala lang ako habang tinitiis ang sakit ng likuran at braso ko. It's been 1 day I guess simula nang mapunta ako rito and I can't even think on how could I escape. I can't eat because I can't open my mouth. Pakiramdam ko, wala akong kakayahang magsalita. Good thing that they put dextrose kase kung wala? I'm surely dead by now because of starving.

Those words is true... I'm a trash. Wala akong karapatang sumali dito. Walang karapatang sumali ang isang mahinang katulad ko.

Only those powerful enough will survive.

But...

My friends..they were here to. Fighting together. That's when I realized that I'm not alone and I shouldn't leave them in this dangerous game.

We'll fight together, we'll shine together.

Until then, we'll live.

SERAPHINE'S POV

"Bakit ba kase ayaw niyo'kong payagang hanapin siya?!" Inis kong sabi. Nag aalala daw sila tapos ayaw naman gumawa ng paraan para hanapin siya.

"Hindi ka ba nakakaintindi?! Sabi nang delikado eh! Paano kung ikaw na naman ang kunin nila? Mas lalaki masyado ang problema kapag dinagdagan mo pa!" Halos sumigaw na si Reign habang tahimik ang iba.

Ang totoo.. gusto kong sabihin din nilang sasama sila sa paghahanap but they remained silent which made me frustrated.

"Pero alam mo rin namang pag hindi natin siya hahanapin.." Yna cut me off.

"Maaring hindi na siya ibalik sa atin."she said.

"Or worse, she'll be executed." Keisha interfered.

See? Andaming pwedeng mangyaring masama kay Sheania that's why I want to make a move before it'll be too late.

Xyl remained silent. I looked at her but she avoided her gaze. I know she can make Reign understand. Kami lang naman kase talaga ang hindi magkasundo.

Sa aming dalawa, mas malapit siya kay Sheania kesa sa akin that's why I'm so confused of her sudden calmness about Sheania's situation.

Alam kong alam niya kung ano ang pwedeng gawin sa kaniya ng mga game masters which Sheania didn't know. Inilihim namin sa kaniya ang totoo kaya walang alam si Fritzy.

The whole group knew something about this game that Sheania don't. I know she had many questions inside her head but we can't just spill any information to her.

It will only make things more complicated.... and dangerous.

At ayokong madamay siya but knowing na nasa kamay siya ng mga game masters... ayokong mag isip ng masamang pangyayari.

"Wala ba kayong tiwala sa kaniya?" Reign looked serious with authority. I almost shiver. This is the first time she became like this with us.

I gulped. "I d-do. I do trust her." I said. Tanginang utal yan. Hindi ako takot!

"Then why don't we wait for her? She'll overcome the challenges. Trust her and rely on her. The game masters might do something on her like she's also a lost villain.. but she will remain standing. I saw the determination in her eyes when she asked us on what's the next game we'll playing." She said with finality.

"But she know nothing! We.. we dragged her into our world, into this freaking game and now you'll saying that she will overcome it with just herself?! You're insane..." I shook my head in disbelief and disappointment.

I thought she treasured her so much? I thought she loves her more than mates? I thought she loves her as a sister?

"I know what you're thinking." She said coldy. "Don't you dare question her worth. You.. you just didn't know her. In the two of you, you're the stupid one." After she said that,she turned her back and leave me astounded.

"Tangina..." I laugh sarcastically. "That was the first time she said below the belt to me.. and it kinda hurts." Why? Did she trust Fritzy more than me?

The others looked so serious like they're also thinking about what Reign told me earlier.

"Somehow I agree with you Redix." I looked at Yna when she mentioned my codename. She smiled at me like she's saying that she understand me.

"Yeah, I agree too. I just can't interrupt when wife is talking, I don't want her to get mad at me." Knoxx said.

"Geez, up until now, you're still under her charms Blade?" Yna said.

Knoxx laughed. "I am and I will always be under her love, Trix."he said.

Napangiwi ako. Love, tanginang pagmamahal, nakakasagabal.

"Oh ba't ka nakangiwi Redix? Gusto mo bang may magmahal din sayo? I'm more than willing." Skye smirked. Obviously, he's teasing me.

I frowned. "Never, Ryu." Just by thinking of being in love I felt disgust. Paano pa kaya pag totoo?

I looked at them.

Mams is sitting at the floor with Dane. They're obviously talking about the group in front of us. Xyl and Loraine is serious while looking at their phone. Hanggang ngayon, I still don't know why the game masters allowed phones inside the hall.

Paps and Seviester is looking at the girls with their shorts opposite of our place. Perverts.

Reign is nowhere to be found and Knoxx too. Siguro hinanap niya ang asawa. And I'm sure that Reign is still mad at me and I know, we can't just treat each other like nothing happened. As if she'll let it pass.

Aleeyah, Alyana and Keisha is at their laptops. I bet up until now, they're searching for answers.

Ang hirap hanapin ang rason kung bakit kami nandito sa larong 'to. Kung bakit nami tinanggap kung may paraan naman para iwasan ito.

We can't just take the risk. Makakatakas kami pansamantala pero hahanapin parin nila kami. They won't let my group to live a normal life.

Because we're destined to be here.

"Walang panahon para magsisi Redix. Nandito na tayo. Ang mali lang natin ay nandamay tayo ng inosenteng tao." Yna talked. "Mali tayo ng naging desisyon at kapag may nangyaring masama sa kaniya, we won't be living our lives like we used to."

I sighed. "Why don't we ask help from the government?" I asked helplessly.

Yna looked at me with disbelief. "You're not thinking... Do you really think she'll let us? Do you really think that Arthuria will let us?"she said almost whispering.

I looked at her. "She's just a butler—"

"Geez she's more than what you think she is! She won't let your concern to the government! We're just some sort of their experiment and we.are.not.important.to.them."her breathing raged. "Arthuria won't give us a black invitation. It's just a waste of time if you think you can come up with that idea." She turned her back at me and walked towards Keisha.

I just made them pissed. I'm fcking hopeless.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

That's it! I'm really enjoying this scene.

"What an idiots! Do you really think that you can surpass the capacity of my brain? Andami nyong kahinaan. Mom is wrong, it is not the weak people who's not bound to be here! It is the people who had weakness."

I smirked. "Keep doubting your group mates. That will help you losing the game." I looked at the computer where their faces were seen.

"See you soon."

;

Hi, feel free to say your opinions and theory. You can post it to the University Squad page HAHAHAH okay lang naman diba??? I'm looking forward to your theories guys.