Chapter 12

DANE'S POV

Left, right, left. Nothing is more suffocating than silence. Nothing more lonely, than silence. That was we thought.

Seeing them almost whispering like an idiot while eating feels so different. Akala namin kapag tahimik ay nakakawalang-gana but no. Silence for me, made me calm. Silence is my happiest comfort. Silence is my way of escaping.

When they all thought that me, being silent means I'm in pain, I'm thinking ironic.

In this game, you and your brain is the only one you should trust. Their eyes and ears can manipulate you. Everyone's action can easily deceive you but you know what I'm already expecting?

Betrayal. I know that one, two or even all of them will betray each other.

I sighed. "I missed Fritzy." No, it's not that I'm doing favoritism again. It's just that, she's the only one who can understand me. Even though she's still a mystery.

"You know their next move, right?" I looked up from eating when I heard him asked me.

I smiled. "How can you say so? hmm?" I let out my sweetest voice. My sweetest voice that can make everyone deceived.

He sighed. "I observed you. You're silent at the whole journey, as in. No words, but you seem like you knew their next game and activities." I laughed as I heard his remark.

"Really?" I smirk before looking at him, coldly. "Are you suspecting me?"

He didn't dodge. He stayed silent before smiling turned to laughing. Oh, a bipolar here.

"You're making me laugh. You're too serious Vilei. Did you forgot that we're already with each other since then? Then why the hell should I suspect you? Or you did something that's why you come up with that idea?" So now he's teasing me? Let's try.

"Oh, if I'll say yes, would you tell the truth on why did you planned killing Alyana...Ryu?" I laugh before seeing him stilled.

I smirked. "Don't worry, it'll be our dirty little secret if you'll keep mine too." I stood up before touching his chest lovingly. I look at his brown eyes before whispering. "Remember, it'll be soon vanish." I kissed his cheek before leaving him.

Kill me once and I'll kill you thrice. Once I think, It can let you die.

I walked towards the monitor. Nasa iisang hapag sila at kumakain pero wala man lang ni isang nagsasalita.

"Wala ba kayong plano? You know guys, in just a minute, a bloody game will start again. There'll be dead again." I pouted.

Halos sabay-sabay kong narinig ang tunog ng mga kubyertos. Napapikit ang bago huminga ng malalim.

Nakita kong naunang tumayo si Knoxx at naglakad papuntang circle arranged sofa.

What a nice game.

This basement feels like home. May living room, dining area and a refrigerator that full of foods, most of all, a computers a lot.

Sumunod na ako nang makitang kompleto na sila sa sofa. I can feel their gaze at me when I sat. I finally look at them before explaining.

"Card pieces. Their next game is about cards. We used to play that kind of game right? But now, it is us. The pieces is us so we need to think properly about this. Huwag kayong magpadalos-dalos. Isang maling galaw mo..." I trail. "Patay ka." I shrugged.

"How did you know? You're not the captain of this group so, you shouldn't know that kind of information." I laughed mockingly as I heard Knoxx remark.

I smirked. "Do you really think I'll let you control me? Hmm... well that's fine with me as long as you let me use my connection in this game. I'll promise you, we'll win." I voice with assurance.