Chapter 13

SKYE'S POV

I am ashamed of myself. I was so weak so I think agreeing with his decision is the best. I thought if I'll do it, I can be much stronger.

But I was wrong.

I've put my squad to a dangerous situation. More difficult and now, they all had a hatred towards me. Worst, Shiness knew something about it.

Just who the hell told her anyway?

How did she knew? I never tell to anyone or even to Blaike about my plan. They're too obvious. Just too obvious that they can easily be deceive.

I striked. They looked at me with an horror expression. I know I should not move my piece without Sheania's order.

Why did they let their selves be controlled by her? Didn't they know that, she's dangerous?

"Sheania!" I was so tired from school yet here I am, still chasing her.

She didn't look back. She continued walking until one van is running faster than normal and it's on the way towards her!

Fck!

"Sheania! Stop!" I shouted once again and she faced me.

She smiled...

"Goodbye Ryu, let's meet in hell!" She pointed a gun at me and I don't freaking know where it came from!

I stilled. Not able to say a word and to move.

What is this?!

A loud gunshot followed as I closed my eyes. I waited for a seconds...but no bullet, no pain.

I opened my eyes and a single tear escaped from it.

A laugher followed. I looked at her and witnessed how she laugh so hard like what she did is just a jo-freaking-ke.

"What a headshot! Gosh! Ate would be so happy if she witnessed it! Oh my... I really did it!" My mouth hang as I see how she acted like an insane woman.

But what—?!

H-headshot..?

I turned around and my eyes widened at the sight of a man with his own blood.

A cold breeze slapped my skin and whole system. My heart beats faster than normal.

Seconds passed and the van stopped at Sheania's side then a three man with their white suite walked out from the van. The one gave Sheania a jacket and I saw how she smiled. The other two men walked passed by me and they walked towards the dead body.

Maybe they'll confiscate it.

I took a step forward and faced her. "H-how did you do that? Why did you kill him?" I whispered but I knew that she heard it right.

She raised her eyebrow. "Why do you asked? Oh, because I.... saved you? Or you're amazed?" Her eyes widened as she exclaimed.

Kumunot ang noo ko sa tanong niya. "Both?"

She laughed again. "New achievement. Anyway, I did that because I'm.... playing!" She winked.

She's what?!

She's playing? And who the fck will play with people's lives?

"Did you saw it Jack? It's amazing right? I'm sure ate will be proud of me!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm sure she will." the man replied before looking at me. He walked towards my direction so I stilled. I thought he's going to stop in front of me but he continued his steps until I can't hear the sound of his shoes.