Chapter 9

BLITHYNA'S POV

I snorted.

They let us use our phones and gadgets pero wala namang signal?! Anong gagawin namin dito?

Wala akong Ibang magawa kaya nagsulat nalang ako sa notes. Wala din naman akong nailagay sa offline list kaya literal na wala akong ibang magawa.

I don't want to listen nonsense from them. Actually, they're giving other groups a way on how to get rid of our group. Isa sa kahinaan namin ay ang mga salita ng bawat isa. Matataas lahat ang pride namin but if we really need to decrease our pride, we're all willing.

"Masusunog ang phone mo sa init ng titig mo dito." I looked at the man who dared to talk to a goddess like me.

Don't trust him.

Iyan ang una kong naisip while looking at the man. Unang tingin palang, masasabi mo na kaagad na mapanlinlang ito. I studied art of manipulation that's why I easily recognize someones intention.

I smirked. "Why do you care? hmm?" I asked, sweetly.

I looked intently to his eyes and he did the same. He had a black deep eyes that can cage you if you can't control your emotions.

Brain over emotions. If you let your emotion reign you, then expect that you'll lose the game.

He shrugged. "I care for the phone, I guess that cost 50k+" then he turned his back. That made me shock.

Wow..just wow.

I mouth hanged. "What the actual...fck?" I gritted my teeth because of rage as I look at him walking.

I calmed myself before smiling. "Wait for my revenge, darling."

A laughter roared and it's hard for me to stay my poise. An impostor who can make me pissed off with just his laugh.

"Mi, that was funny!" he laugh like there's no tomorrow. Holding his tummy while pointing his right hand in front of my face. "Kung na video ko lang sana!" tumawa ulit siya kaya napatingin sa amin ang iba.

I looked at him coldly."Continue, no one will stop you." I rolled my eyes before standing up. I walked towards my bag. Kinuha ko ang headphone bago in-on ang bluetooth ng phone ko. I connect it to the headphone before playing my favorite song.

So much exposure.

I closed my eyes before letting myself relax. Before I even fell into sleep, a voice from speaker reign.

"All players, wear the clothes that can make you comfortable. Calling time exactly 5:00 P.M. The time is 3:45 P.M you can eat your foods that'll be serve in a minute now. Ready yourselves, this isn't going to be easy. If 5 PM came, proceed to the gate in front of you, the things you will need at the next game, the group captains will distribute it to you." That voice...

I looked at them and they're doing the same. My heart began to race.

"Arthuria..."

I gulped.

"The game is controlled." A voice interrupt our eyes conversation.

I looked at the woman who's standing with authority and fierce. Nasa harapan namin siya at likuran niya lang ang nakikita namin dahil nakaharap siya sa malaking gate like she's observing it.

"How can you say that?" Keisha asked the woman in front of us.

She didn't look at us like we're some sort of waste of time.

She shrugged. "Just a hunch but if I were you, I'll accept that I'm not going to win. Weakness. You had weaknesses. Easy to dump by just playing with your emotions. Easy to kill mentally and emotionally. You may have strength and brain, but you let your emotions reign you. You don't use your brain instead, you let yourself being covered with love. You think that Witty Alcy, Einstein's flow and other groups is powerful? No, you didn't observe." she paused. "Real monsters hides behind their bait to unveil your weaknesses." she said.