1. Louis - Eleanor

*Louis's P.O.V*

I've had enough of Eleanor's attitude. For the past week she's been nothing but a brat! Whenever I ask her to do something she just scoffs and dissobey's me.

"Eleanor could you please tidy up the mess you made in the bathroom." I asked politely, knowing if I raised my voice she'd fight back.

"No. You do it yourself I'm talking to Perrie." She spat then turned back around and continued talking to Perrie. I sighed angrily and ran a hand through my hair before walking back into the bathroom and cleaning up her mess. I don't know what I'm going to do with her, she's getting on my last nerve now.

I shook my head before making my way back into the livingroom. We've hardly done anything together for the past few weeks. She's constantly been talking to Danielle and Perrie and not acknowleging me. I bit my lip before I sat on the sofa and listened to her conversation.

"No. I'll get Louis to buy them for me." She sassed blowing her painted nails. She's been making me buy her everything and anything she wants. I know I should just say no but I love her too much to do that.

"El?" I questioned while stroking her cheek. She turned towards me and put her finger to her lips. Signalling me to be quiet. I shook my head before turning the TV on, lowering the volume. Eleanor got up and grabbed her purse before putting her phone in her bag.

"Where you off too love?" I questioned as I turned off the TV.

"I'm meeting Perrie." She replied while applying some lipstick.

"HOLY FUCK SHIT!" She screamed as she caught her hip on the corner of the wooden dinning table.

"Eleanor Jane Calder!" I snapped. She looked at me and whimpered while clutching her hip. I closed my eyes and sighed loudly before getting up and walking towards her.

"Where does it hurt?" I questioned and held her close.

"My hip you dumbass!" She screamed and pushed me away.

"El. Please don't talk to me like that." I replied calmly while looking into her eyes.

"Whatever." She mubled before gabbing her bag and walking out the door. I shook my head and grabbed my phone, dialing Zayn's number.

*Ring ring*

"Hey Lou, what's up?" He questioned.

"I'm having abit of trouble with El." I confessed and ran a hand through my hair.

"What do you mean?" He asked confusingly.

"She's been having a bad attitude and then she starts swearing at me for no reason." I replied as I walked into mine and El's bedroom and started searching through out wardrobe for some socks.

"Have you tried talking to her about it?" He questioned.

"Yeah I have but she just keeps-" I started to reply but froze as I saw a pack of cigarettes.

"Lou?" He asked, seeming concerned.

"She's dead." I said through gritted teeth.

"What, why?" He questioned.

"I just found a packet of cigarettes in her wardrobe." I growled. I heard him gasp as soon as I told him.

"God I have no idea what I'm going to do to get through to her." I whined and walked into the livingroom.

"I might have an idea." He announced.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'll be round in 2." He said before ending the call. I threw my phone on the sofa and opened the packet of cigarettes. There was only 3 left! A whole pack of 12 and there was 3 left?! I was beyond pissed.