19. Zayn - Amalie part 2

*Amalie's P.O.V*

I gapsed as I shot up. I looked around the room to see pitch black with my mind rushing around to remember the events of what had happened. After realising why I was alone I began to feel upset once again. 

Over and over again I tried to make sense of why Zayn acted like that. He has never laid a hand on me, let alone spank me. I mean, why? Where had that idea even come from? 

I had so many questions that needed to be answered. But at the same time I was afraid. Was this how Zayn was going to be like from now on? Lash out on me? 

Once I finally found the courage to get up, I slowly made my way to the door and unlocking it. I opened the door gently, mentally slapping myself as it made a squeaky sound but luckily for me Zayn was no longer behind the door. I bit my lip as I made my way down the hall way before noticing that the light piercing through the bottom of the door that was his 'man cave'.

I debated with myself for about 5 minutes whether to go in or not. I decided that I need to, I need to know why he did that to me. 

*Knock knock*

Within seconds of the knocking the door opened slightly, revealing a distraught looking Zayn...

*Zayn's P.O.V*

What had I done? I mean, Amalie doesn't know this but I used to spank my other girlfriends I had before her. I had never mentioned anything because I didn't to freak her out. I know what you're all thinking. You've been with her for a long time? How could you not have told her? Amalie's just so...

Pure. Innocent. I couldn't scare her away. But I guess I have now, I doubt she would even forgive -

*Knock knock*

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a small knock on the door. I quickly made my way towards the door, opening it slightly to reveal Amalie. She looked so... shattered, traumatized. My heart sank as tears began building up in her eyes.

"B-Babe." I said softly, trying not to scare her away. She bit her lip as she began to cry, making me feel upset myelf. I brought her in for a hug but was rejected. Instead she pushed her way past me and sat on the sofa in the middle of the room. I sighed sadly as I closed the door before bringing a chair over and sitting in front of her. Her crying finally began to die down, signaling that she was going to speak.

"Why?" Was all she said. I opened my mouth to say something but stopped myself. 

"Well?" She added quickly, wanting me to answer. Well, I guess here goes nothing..

"I'll start from the beginning." I announced, taking a deep breath. Her eyes flickered up towards me, showing me I had her full attention. 

"Before we started dating I had other girlfriends, which you know about. Whenever we were to have an argument or if they were rude or even acted out in any way, we agreed a punishment was in order." I proclaimed, she frowned as she tried to understand what I was saying. 

"We decided that I should spank them as a punishment. I know that we have never discussed this or even talked about me being dominant but I just-" I tried to explain but couldn't find the right words. She looked so fraglie and adorable I couldn't bare the thought of losing her. I just placed my head in my hands and let out a sad sigh.

"W-Why have you never told me this?" She spoke up. I opened my eyes and looked up at her.

"Because I thought it would be too much. Babe I couldn't live with the thought of hurting you like that. I mean I know I lashed out on you and I am truely sorry." I honestly said, taking her smaller hands into my larger ones.

"I'm not a little girl." She proclaimed, looking into my eyes.

"I know your not babe, it's just I've been through all this before and I just want to protect you. The thought of making you cry breaks my heart." I spoke, my voice cracking at the last sentence.

"Don't cry babe." She smiled sadly, stroking my cheek. 

"W-What you did really surprised me. But, I'm even more surpised that you never told me that." She added. 

"I'm sorry I never told you that babe. I promise I won't ever lay a hand on you like that again just please, forgive me." I pleaded, taking her face in my hands gently. She bit her lip and thought for a second, looking away. That was until she looked back at me and took me by surprise. 

"I-I guess I can forgive you." I smiled widely at her response but something else she said made me smile even more. 

"Maybe the only time you can lay a hand on me is when we do this.. in bed." She smirked. We'd never been a kinky couple, not really tried many things. But I guess there could be a time to try new things?

"Only if you're comfortable baby." I insisted making her giggle. I pressed my lips against hers, feeling her insantly kiss back. My heart began to feel whole again as she began to lay her hands on me signalling that we were about to have a fun night....