21. Gemma - Harry

In this one shot Gemma is 22 and Harry is 18. Hope you enjoy! :)

__________________________________________________________

*Gemma's P.O.V*

I'm so irritated right now. I don't even know where to begin.

It has currently been one month since the up all night tour had finished and Harry had been living with me. Harry hadn't changed abit, being him cheeky self. The only problem is that he has been playing pranks on me.. a lot. Some in which have left me in bruises from falling over or what not, nothing too harsh. But this time, he had ruined my whole office at home. All of my files were in correct as well as changing my password on my computer. 

Now, many of you may be thinking that it's only a joke? Nothing to over exaggerate about? If you've been going through this for a month then you'd change your mind. I was at the edge and he tipped me over it. I'm not normally a tattletale but I had, had enough. I decided to call mum and ask for some advice. 

*Ring Ring*

"Hey Gem, how are you?" She answered after a couple of rings.

"I'm great mum, look I just want to get straight to the point. Harry's been bothering me so much this past month and I know that he's my brother and all but he's driving me insane and I-"

"Whoa Gemma slow down I can barely understand you." She laughed from the other side of the phone. I stopped talking and took a deep breath before deciding to keep it short. 

"Since Harry's been here with me for the past month he's been doing things." I started off.

"Such as?"

"Playing pranks. I mean I completely get it, he's Harry. But it's starting to effect my personal life mum. He's disorganised all of my work files and everything in my office. I need everything finished by today otherwise my boss will fire me." I admitted. 

"Where is he now?" She questioned.

"He's out with Liam and Zayn." I replied as I slumped down on the sofa seat.

"Have you told him to stop?" She asked. Is that even a question? Of course I have.

"Yeah I have mum. He's just disrespecting what I ever have to say and he's got a little too big for his boots." I confessed. 

"Well you know what I told you to do if he got out of hand." No way. There's no way I can spank my own brother.

"Mum I can't do that to him." I sighed while rubbing my temples.

"You can and you will babe. I raised you both this way and he would have been over my knee within a heartbeat if he had done any of those things to me." She replied. 

"I have to go Gem but you need to do it okay. Speak soon love you." She quickly said before hanging up. 

4 hours later

I had told Harry to be home by 11 and it was currently 1am. I've had enough with this happening I mean how could he-

I snapped myself out of my thoughts when I heard the front door creak open before closing. I was currently in the living room, waiting for Harry to return. Damn, I probably look like a parent right now...

"Harry?" I asked as he tried making his way up the stairs. 

"Shit." I heard him whisper to himself however it was loud enough for me to hear. He made his way towards me and smiled.