11. Louis & Liam - Zayn & Perrie

*Harry's P.O.V*

Me: "Ni? Have You Seen My Phone?" I questioned curiously as I walked into the living room.

Niall: "No, Sorry Mate." He apologized before turning his attention back to the TV. Where can it be? I had it last night on my desk before I went to sleep, it can't just disappear just like that? I bit my lip as I tried to retrace my steps. I walked into the kitchen to see Louis and Liam drinking a cup of coffee and discussing about the upcoming interview.

Louis: "Morning Harry." He greeted while putting his cup down.

Me: "Morning." I mumbled as I searched all the counter tops and dining table.

Liam: "What You Looking For Haz?" He asked curiously. I sighed before closing the cupboard door.

Me: "I Can't Find My Phone, Have You Seen It?" I questioned while frowning.

Liam: "No We Haven't Sorry." He replied before picking up the newspaper.

Louis: "Didn't You Take It To Bed With You last Night?" He asked as he got up and put his mug in the sink.

Me: "I Did. I Put It On My Dresser Counter And Now It's Gone." I complained.

Niall: "Errr Harry?" He questioned as he made his way into the kitchen.

Me: "What?" I asked, getting annoyed that my phone was no-where to be found.

Niall: "Why Is #HarrysNewGirl Trending?" He questioned while looking at his phone. My eyes popped out of my head, I haven't even been out with a girl in ages!

Me: "What?!" I raged. I grabbed Niall's phone and looked at all the tweets saying about how cute the phone was that I tweeted of me and my 'new girl'. I frowned harder as I clicked on the picture.... It wasn't even me?! And I never tweeted that picture.

Me: "I Never Tweeted That!" I groaned, feeling angry about someone hacking my account.

Louis: "Someone Must Of Hacked In." He muttered as he let out a loud sigh. I gave Niall back his phone before stomping down the corridor towards my room. I was stopped when I heard the sound of loud giggling coming from Zayn's room. I frowned as I knocked on the door and entered the room.

Zayn: "Hey Haz." He greeted while smirking.... Weird.

Me: "Hi." I frowned.

Perrie: "So Harry, Who's This 'New Girl' ?" She questioned while giggling. What was so funny ?!

Me: "It Wasn't Me, I Didn't Even Tweet-" I started to complain but stopped myself as I noticed my phone sitting on Zayn's lap. THEY DID IT!

Me: "WHY HAVE YOU GOT MY PHONE?!" I shouted.

Perrie: "Oh Is This YOUR Phone?" She questioned while teasingly dangling It in the air.

Louis: "What's Going On?" He asked sternly as he and Liam entered the room. Both Zayn and Perries smiles dropped, a shocking expression taking over.

Me: "They Stole My Phone And Tweeted A Fake Picture of Me!" I explained.

Liam: "Okay Haz, Take Your Phone And Go Into Your Room. We'll Sort That Out Later." He decided. I sighed before grabbing my phone and stomping to my room.

*Louis's P.O.V*

I was beyond pissed. I mean yeah we hack each other's twitters all the time but we never go this far.

Zayn: "Lou, It Was Just A Joke." He said innocently.

Me: "Living Room, BOTH Of You." I proclaimed sternly. They both sighed before making their way to the living room, me and Liam hot on their heels. They sat down on one of the sofa's while me and Liam stood in front of them.