17. Zayn - Amalie part 1

*Amalie's P.O.V*

Currently me and Zayn were having a huge argument, one that we'd never had before. We don't usually argue that much but this time was different. Recently he's been doing drugs which he knows I'm not too keen of. 

"You said you'd stopped!" I shouted as I threw my bag and coat on the sofa. We had both just got back from a friends party where I found Zayn out back smoking weed. 

"What does it matter if I do it from time to time?" He shouted back.

"You told me you wouldn't do it! You know? When you promise something you should actually stick to it!" I argued, turning to face him.

"What are you? My mum?" He laughed making me ever more angry.

"No Zayn. I'm your girlfriend. You know? The one who's been here for you through everything? Ever since you first started out? Supporting you and loving you through everything?" 

"Maybe that's the problem." He scoffed making me frown.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly.

"We've been together for so long Am." He admitted.

"And?" I frowned deeper.

"You're always on my case." He growled making me scoff.

"Always on your case? I'm sorry who doesn't let me even talk to my friends! Who doesn't even want to go out that much but would rather play fifa? Oh yeah you!" I shouted, allowing the anger to leave my body. 

"Whatever bitch." He mumbled making me gasp. The next thing that happened even surprised myelf. 

Smack

I backhanded Zayn cross the face. It felt like everything went in slow motion. I didn't even realise that I had hit him until my hand began to sting. In the next few seconds realisation kicked in making me regret it.

"Z-Zayn I'm sorry." I stuttered, tears beginning to collect in my eyes. I looked at him, watching his eyes turn dark, even angrier than before. within the next few seconds I hadn't even realised what was happening. Zayn had gripped my wrist, leading me to the sofa and bending me over his knee, trapping both of my legs with one of his strong ones.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

My eyes widened as I realised what he was doing. I immediately began to squirm and try to stop him. I flung my hands back but all he did was pin them to my back. 

"Z-Zayn" Smack smack smack "Zayn P-Please!" Smack smack smack "Y-You aren't t-thinking" Smack smack "Straight" Smack smack smack smack

I began to cry from how hard he was spanking me. He had never done this before. 

"Ow! Babe p-please!" I cried but he refused to speak. Only spank me.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

"B-Baby!" I squealed as he flipped up my skirt, revealing my black thong.

Smack smack smack smack smack

"Z-Zayn!" Smack smack smack "B-Babe." Smack smack smack smack smack

I began to cry out openly, accepting defeat. He spanked me for two more minutes before finally stopping. He let go of my wrists an helped me up. We both locked eyes for a brief few seconds. I could see his eyes change from dark and anger to soft and regret.

"Babe, I-I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I -" He began to try and explain himself but I shook my head, tears falling freely. He took my dace in his hands and began to wipe away the tears.

"Baby, come here." He said sadly as he tried to cuddle me but I pushed him away. I sniffed as I ran upstairs and to the bedroom we both shared. Zayn was hot on my tail trying to follow me but I had closed and locked the door before he could get to me.

*Knock knock*

"Am, please babe." He called sadly from the other side of the door. I sniffed as I laid down on the bed, getting under the covers. I began to think of the events over and over again which eventually made my eyes flutter shut...

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! Please vote, comment and add to your reading lists :)