2. Liam & Zayn - Harry

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Harry go to your room right now!" He literally screamed. I scoffed before walking across the hallway and into my bedroom.

Why? Why was I sent to my room? Well you see me and Niall were at home, playing fifa like we normally do. Zayn, Louis and Liam went out to get some shopping and had to pop into work to discuss some things with management.

Flashback

"Yes!" He cheered as he scored another goal. I smiled at how happy he looked. I love it when he smiles, he looks like an adorable cute little chipmunk.... But not fat.

"I guess we'll leave it here then." I announced as I placed my controller on the table beside me.

"Oh come on! Don't be a sore loser!" He protested. I smiled and shook my head before getting up and wondering into the kitchen. Niall sighed before turning off the PS3 and following me into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and ran it under the tap.

"Pour me a glass please?" He asked politely. I smiled and nodded before handing him the glass and getting another, running it under the tap again.

"Cheers." He thanked me and made his way back into the games room.

"No problem." I mumbled before following him. He turned on the TV and changed it to sports. I plonked myself down next to him on the sofa and took a sip of my water. I placed it on the side before leaning back into the sofa. I sighed loudly as boredom took over me.

"I'm bored." I announced. Niall turned to me and nodded in agreement.

"Anything in mind?" He questioned a he switched the TV off.  I bit my lip, trying to think of something fun to do.

"Tag you're it!" I randomly shouted and lightly tapped his shoulder before running down the hallway. I heard him chuckle before getting up and chasing me. I ran around the counter in the kitchen before making my way upstairs. When I got to the bathroom I instantly shut it and locked it.

"Oh come on! That's unfair!" He whined and banged on the door.

"Doesn't say I can't do it in the rules." I teased. He groaned loudly causing me to laugh.

"Guys! we're back!" He shouted as he, Louis and Liam entered the apartment.

"We're upstairs, be down in a minute." He called back before knocking on the door.

"Come on Harry, I can't be bothered to play anymore." He sighed.

"Oh now look who's being a sore loser!" I teased while opening the door.

"I'm not being a sore loser." He defended himself and frowned.

"Yeah you are, just because you couldn't get me you said that we should finish! Admit it!" I protested and laughed at him. He frowned before turning away and making his way towards the stairs.

"Don't walk away from me!"  I added before pushing his shoulder. I might have pushed him a little too hard as he went tumbling down the stairs and landed with a huge 'BANG'. I bit my lip hard and scrunched my face up as I heard him whimper.

"Harry Edward Styles! Get down here now!" Liam screamed from the bottom of the stairs. I gulped before slowly walking downstairs, only to be met with 3 furious faces. Zayn and Louis instantly bent down and helped Niall to the sofa.

"Ni, are you okay? Tell me where it hurts." Louis proclaimed while trying to shush him.

"M-My ankle!" He cried out and clutched his ankle.

"I'll take him to the hospital." He announced before grabbing his car keys and helping Niall to the car. I bit my lip as I realized that I had actually hurt Niall. Not to mention how much trouble I'm going to be in.