6. Harry- Jessica

*Jessica's P.O.V*

Harry: "Jessi, Wake Up Sweetie." Harry's voice filled my ears, causing my eyes to flutter open. I lifted my head to see him bent down beside my bed, smiling widely.

Harry: "Morning Love." He cooed and kissed my forehead.

Me: "Morning." I replied, smiling a little before stretching and sitting up. I checked the time on the clock to see that it was 6:30AM.

Me: "Why Did You Wake Me Up So Early?! It's Saturday!" I complained. He chuckled before opening my curtains.

Harry: "The Boys Are Coming Round And I Want You Up And Ready." He announced while walking out of the room.

Me: "Fuck That." I mumbled and slunk back down, shutting my eyes. I stayed like this for about 10 minutes, trying to get back into a nice, deep sleep.

Harry: "Jessica. I Told You To Get Up." He proclaimed from the doorway. I groaned and turned over to see him standing there with a disapproving look.

Me: ""But Hazza! I Will, In Like Half An Hour!" I replied.

Harry: "I Suggest You Do What I Say Missy. Your Mum Didn't Agree For You To Come Live With Me So You Could Disobey Me." He announced while making his way towards my wardrobe, searching through some clothes before picking some out and laying them on my desk.

Me: "I Know But Really? 6:30AM? Mum Never Made Me Get Up This Early!" I groaned.

Harry: "Well Tough Luck, Up. Now." He ordered.

Me: "Bastard." I mumbled while getting out of bed and looking at the clothes he laid out for me.

Harry: "Excuse Me?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. Okay, maybe I said it abit too loudly.

Me: "Nothing!" I replied quickly before grabbing the clothes and running to the bathroom to get changed. I put on my light pink tommy hilfiger and black leggings and looked at myself in the mirror. I bit my lip before turning my hair curlers on and grabbing my make-up bag. I applied a little bit of mascara, blusher and lip gloss before putting the bag back in its rightful place. I then grabbed the curlers and curled my hair in loose curls.

When I was finished I turned them off and put them away before putting my night clothes in the wash basket and making my way downstairs. As soon as I got downstairs I could hear the sound of the other boys in the kitchen. They were here already? Wow their early! I skipped happily into the kitchen and was met with 5 smiling faces.

Louis: "Morning Sweetie." He announced while getting up and kissing my cheek before engulfing me in a huge bear hug. I giggled before wrapping my arms around him.

Me: "Morning Lou." I replied before pulling away and grabbing some cereal.

Liam: "So, Once You've Had Your Breakfast, We're All Gonna Head Out." He announced.

Me: "Fuck That! I've Got Homework." I replied while pouring my cereal.

Harry: "Language." He growled. I rolled my eyes before sitting at the table and eating my cereal.

Niall: "Yeah, Sounds Good." He announced smiling, trying to break the awkwardness. Liam smiled back at him before reading the newspaper.

Once I was finished I made my way back to my room, with Harry following. I picked up my phone, only for it to be snatched out my hands.

Me: "Oi! Give That Back You Bastard!" I shouted and tried to get it back. Harry's eyes widned as angriness was shown clearly through them. I gulped and tried to back away but he gripped my wrists tightly and pulled me towards the bed...