7. Louis- Harry & Taylor

*Harry's P.O.V*

Today was one of them lazy days. You know? One where you do absolutely NOTHING! I wanted to go out with Taylor and look around London but no! Louis said that I should invite her back here. There's nothing to do here! Except watch TV and check twitter... yeah pretty fun to me...

Taylor: "Harry I'm Bored." She complained while leaning into me. I smiled and looked down at her.

Me: "I Know, So Am I." I huffed and looked around. Taylor got up and walked down the hall into Niall's room. I frowned and follow her, to see what she was doing.

Taylor: "OMG!" She shouted as soon as she entered. I quickly jogged into the room to see Niall with action figures in his hands. Me and Taylor burst out laughing at him.

Me: "Really Niall? Action Figures?!" I questioned while laughing. His face suddenly dropped and he ran into the living room. Taylor turned around and shook her head.

Taylor: "I Knew He Is The Youngest Out Of All Of You. But I Didn't Know He Was That Young!" She giggled. I smiled and grabbed one of the figures. It was a batman figure, one that you play with when you're like 5.

Liam: "Harry And Taylor, In The Living Room." He commanded, making me and Tay jump. We sighed before putting them down and making our way into the living room. Niall was sitting in Zayn's lap, watching TV.

Louis: "Apologize." He announced and pointed to Niall.

Taylor: "What For? He's The One With Baby Action Figures!" She protested and let out a small giggle.

Niall: "I Was Clearing Out!" He defended himself.

Liam: "Shush Up The Lot Of You. Taylor And Harry Apologize Now Otherwise You'll Regret It." He proclaimed sternly.

Me: "I'm Sorry Niall." I apologized and looked at him.

Taylor: "Sorry." She mumbled for sitting down on the sofa.

Louis: "Good. Now I'm Gonna Get Started On Some Lunch." He announced and made his way out of the room with Liam and Zayn following.

Me: "Guess We're Back To Watching TV." I huffed and placed an arm around Tay's shoulder.

Taylor: "Or..." She whispered.

Me: "Or?" I questioned while pulling her closer into me.

Taylor: "We Could Tease Niall." She whispered into my ear. I smiled and nodded before getting up and sitting next to Niall. Taylor did the same thing and sat the other side of him. I put an arm around Niall's shoulder and pulled him close. He tried to get out of my grip but I shook my head.

Me: "Awww, Does My Little Niall Still Like Playing With Dolls?" I asked in a baby voice.

Niall: "No!" He protested. Taylor giggled at me making me smile.

Me: "I Think You Do." I teased. Tears suddenly sprung into his eyes. I bit my lip, I know I shouldn't be doing this but Taylor seems to be enjoying it... so why shouldn't I?

Taylor: "Yeah, I Knew You Were Young. Not This Young!" She announced and giggled.

Niall: "I WAS CLEARING OUT! LET ME GO!" He whined while squirming, with tears flowing down his face. Zayn, Louis and Liam suddenly appeared and entered the living room quickly.

Liam: "What Is Going On Here?!" He shouted. I immediately let go of Niall. At a flash of lightening Niall shot up and ran into Zayn's arms, crying into his chest.

Niall: "They've Been T-Teasing Me! I-I Was Only C-Clearing Out!" He sobbed while defending himself.

Zayn: "Shhh Niall. I Know You Were." He cooed before taking Niall into his bedroom, to calm him down.