4. Zayn- Tiffany

*Tiffany's P.O.V*

I groaned as the sound of my alarm clock filled the air, causing me to wake up. I looked at the time to see it as 6:30AM. I sighed before turning it off and making my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before making my way back to my room and getting changed. Once I was in my school uniform I decided to curl my hair, as I had 15 minutes to spare.

Once that was complete I put on my favorite perfume; Justin Bieber- Someday. Hmmmm, the most beautiful smell in the world. I then got all my books together and put them in my bag before skipping into the kitchen.

Perrie (Mum): "Hey Love." She cooed as soon as she saw me. I smiled and took a seat next to dad.

Zayn (Dad): "Morning Babe. Sleep Well?" He questioned as he put his newspaper down.

Me: "Yeah I Did." I replied before grabbing a bit of toast.

Perrie: "Right, Uncle Harry's Picking You Up From School Today." She announced as she placed some orange juice in front of me.

Me: "Thanks And Why?" I thanked before asking. She sighed before sitting down opposite me and dad.

Perrie: "You're Dads Working Till 5 And I'm Working Till 6." She replied. Typical... they always work late and hardly ever pick me up anymore. They always ponder me off on someone else like today with Uncle Harry.

Zayn: "Yeah, So You Better Behave." He proclaimed seriously.

Me: "I Will." I mumbled before finishing my orange juice and grabbing my bag. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I sighed before looking at it to see it was Khloe.

Me: "Hey." I announced before walking into my bedroom and closing the door.

Mia: "Hey!" She beamed causing me to giggle.

Me: "What's Up?" I asked as I checked myself out in the mirror.

Mia: "Have You Practiced For The Test 5th Period?" She asked while munching on an apple.

Me: "SHIT!" I proclaimed but instantly covered my mouth. I slowly opened my door and poked my head out to see if Dad or mum heard me, luckily they didn't. I closed the door again and sighed.

Me: "No! Arrr I Totally Forgot!" I announced while mentally slapping myself.

Mia:: "Calm Down! You Sit Next To One Of The Smartest People In The Whole School! Just cheat." She replied. Cheat? I've never cheated before!

Me: "I-I Can't." I muttered and frowned.

Mia: "Oh Come On! You'll Get In Trouble With Your Parents If You Get A Bad Grade Right?" She asked.

Me: "Yeah?" I replied, dragging my voice.

Mia: "Well If You Cheat Off John Then You'll Get An A! Simple As!" She said in a 'Duhhh' voice. I bit my lip just thinking about it.

Me: "I'll Think About It." I replied.

Zayn: "Come On Love, I'll Drop You To School" He called from  the bottom of the stairs.

Me: "Gotta Go, See You At School." I quickly replied before slinging my bag over my shoulder and making my way downstairs.

Zayn: "Ready To Go?" He questioned as he grabbed his car keys.

Me: "Yep! Bye Mum!" I shouted before opening the front door and running towards the car.

Perrie: "Bye Love!" She called after me, shaking her head while laughing before pecking dad on the cheek.... Ewwww!

*Skip To 5th Period At School*

Khloe: "Hey!" She screamed and engulfed me in a bear hug. I giggled and hugged her back before pulling away and looking at her school uniform.