🕚Memory🕠

I watched, horrified, what was happening? Why was this happening? I̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n

- -

Bodies went flying across the rainbow room. (Y/N) had no regard for who got hurt in the process of his outburst. 002 went flying into the chess table, 005 got launched into the ball drop, 003 and 004 were being dragged across the floor. Specks of blood were spread across the room, coming from the injuries of the 4 children. Eleven cowered behind her brother, watching as he slammed her other siblings into the walls of the rainbow room in a silent rage.

It wasn't his fault. They shouldn't have messed with her. They knew what they were getting into.

(Y/N) picked up 002 with his powers, holding the older boy in front of his face. He enjoyed the seething pain going through the bully's face, veins exposed as his blood clotted within his skin. He was finally putting this jerk in his place.

(Y/N) brought him closer, whispering while looking 002 dead in the eyes.

"You're dead."

- Minutes earlier-

(Y/N) had been locked in the silent room again; he couldn't even remember what he'd done. Normally, he would sit on the floor, legs crossed as he tried to control his feelings. But he couldn't sit down now, he couldn't relax. He paced in the small room, biting at his nails. His powers were acting up.

"̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶.̶"̶

"̶S̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶.̶"̶

He felt pain, his body went back and forth in the room, hitting the walls and slamming into the door. He could hear the screams of his sister; he could hear her call his name.

"̶(̶Y̶/̶N̶)̶!̶"̶

He was scared, scared of what was happening to her, scared of why he could suddenly hear what she hears, feel what she feels. His powers had never gone further than feeling someone's emotions, but now he could feel what was happening to Eleven physically. He knew who it was, he recognized the voice of Two and with how often Eleven was moving there had to be 3 others.

The more the pushing continued, the less afraid (Y/N) was, and the more furious he became. Finally, (Y/N) flew high into the air, quickly hitting the wall of the room. His body dropped to the floor, his connection to his sister no longer strong. He looked to the giant metal door, his powers had calmed down, but he was fuming.

In a matter of seconds, the door was off its hinges and crashed into the wall. The hallways were empty, (Y/N) wasn't sure where Papa or the staff were, but that was the last thing on his mind.

He stormed into the rainbow room, all eyes going to him. The first thing to catch his eye was the scene of Two leaning over a crying Eleven. He pulled Eleven over to him, placing her behind him and glaring at the other 4.

His mind started to fog, completely consumed by a blind rage.