-The Bathtub - PT. 2-

❗️TW : Panic Attack, Spider❗️
⚠️ = Start/end of triggered scene

Dustin had been pacing ever since we got off the radio, before I could understand his apprehensiveness, but now the sound of his repeating footsteps on the metal floor was getting annoying. He wasn't the only one who was nervous, Lucas had been anxiously tapping his foot and Mike had been staring into the oblivion. Although, the repeated footsteps broke both of them out of their nervous trances.

"Will you stop pacing?"

Mike had said what everyone was thinking. Dustin came to a halt and quickly turned to face the group.

"It's been way too long. You know what? Maybe you're right, maybe this is all a trap, and the bad men are coming to get us right now!"

"It's not a trap! Why would the chief set us up? Nancy, maybe." I held in a snort at Mike's offended face. His head shot to look at me and I looked out the window, continuing to listen while I hid my laughter, "but the chief?"

"Lando Calrissian."

"Would you shut up about Lando!"

"I don't feel good about this. I don't feel good about this!"

"When do you feel good about anything?!"

"Hey, hey!" I turned back to the group, putting my hands up to silently tell everyone to calm down, "Fighting and shouting is not gonna help us right now!"

My focus went mainly onto Dustin, "Think about it, what else can we do other than sit here and wait? We have basically an army after us right now, it's not like we can go anywhere. But we also can't just sit in here forever. The chief is the best chance we got right now Dustin."

And in beautiful cinematic timing, we all heard cars being pulled into the scrap yard. We all shot up, going to the front of the bus and looking out the window. Several cars were coming towards us, and we all collectively knew that it wasn't the chief.

"Shit!"

Mike started pulling at our shoulders, rushing us to the back of the bus. We all hid behind the seats; I was under a window with Lucas to my left.

"Lando."

Dustin said across from us and I rolled my eyes,

"Do you think they saw us?"

Lucas said looking between me and Dustin. Mike and El peaked their heads over the back seat to look at the three of us.

"Both of you, shut up."

I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths as I hid and waited for the men outside to either find us or move on. Hoping for the latter. Although, when my eyes closed, my vision wasn't black. I could still see, but I could see outside the bus. My vision moved forward, and suddenly I was seeing my friends' bikes, hidden underneath the bus, then my sight moved to the doors.

My eyes shot open as I gasped, but a hand quickly flew over my mouth. I looked to the side, eyes wide, Lucas had shot to his knees, covering my mouth with his hand. The other one was on the back of my neck, playing with my hair as he tried to soothe me. Lucas had done this before; Dustin had taught the party how to calm me down in stressful situations. The thought of him remembering, it made my eyes tear up.