Unfortunate Events

Hello everyone, I'm afraid I have less than pleasant news.

I'm sure some of you saw this coming, and a lot of you did not because I have been adamant about continuing this book series.

If you are not aware, there is a video floating around TikTok of Noah Schnapp and a few other people (I am not aware of who they are) waving around stickers saying 'Zionism is sexy' and 'Hamas is ISIS'. While I do not know everything, I have been trying to keep up with the situation between Palestine and Israel, and it is devastating. Thousands of innocent people have lost their lives because of this situation and while I do not support either government, I think it is cruel to make some sort of joke or celebration out of this.

My family is completely anti-war, we are not people who believe in supporting the military for reasons such as this situation. My heart breaks each time I hear about people losing their lives simply from the cruelty of humanity, whether it be in the past or the present.

Because of this video, I am torn. Stranger Thing is a show that I have held close to my heart for years and Noah Schnapp was someone I admired, but I personally cannot support someone who is okay with letting countless people die. I don't believe in choosing the side of Israel or Palestine, I do not blame all Israelis for this genocide, I do not hate Israelis or Palestinians, it is the government that I blame. People have suffered because of their actions and I do not believe they truly care about their people if their answers to conflict is to kill those who do not deserve it.

So, until further notice, this book will be discontinued. It will not comeback unless Noah Schnapp is recasted, 'nor will I be watching the show.

I am sorry for you all, who will not see this series finished.

I pray for the people who lost their lives in this conflict that they did not create.

And I beg, all of you reading this, to stop seeing sides. Our world is not black and white, and no situation is as simple as it seems. Please pray for the deceased and the people who are still suffering.

Goodbye.