Current Update

Hello everyone! I've come to give you an update on the progress for the 2nd book, as well as 2 small announcementS.

Currently, the 2nd book is still very much in the works. I haven't had much time to write because of my school finals. However, yesterday was my last day so I will be able to put more of my time into writing season 2.

The first few chapters of the book will release when I am about half-way done with writing, then we'll fall into a schedule of updating every Friday.

As for the announcement, it's not that exciting, but I would like to say that I'll being going through the chapters of this book and altering somethings while writing book 2. I doubt any major changes will occur, I'll reword things, correct any spelling mistakes, grammar, etc. I also have a few scenes in this book that don't entirely make sense so I'll either be trying to write my way around them or just be erasing them entirely.

The 2nd announcement is more of just an explanation of something that happened in this book. Now, when I originally thought of this book, the MC (you) had 3 different abilities. One of said abilities was shapeshifting. Now, I don't know if it was the way I wrote it or just the idea in general, but I really started to hate that decision. So, for further notice, no, the MC cannot shape shift and I will be getting rid of any scenes that show this. The only scenes that will stay is when the MC looks into the mirrors and sees Will's and Barb's dead corpses which will be the cause of trauma and hallucinations.

That's everything I have right now, I hope you all have a good day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter!