̶P̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶o̶l̶l̶ (Outdated)

Hello everyone, this is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I'm here as a messenger for my author's plight.

He has been confused for a while now about what's the best way to progress. Part of the difficulty can probably be placed on how the author has no COTE friends to discuss developments with.

Therefore, he has decided to "default to majority" as he puts it.

The author has thought of two different ways to approach the same plotline.

The first is thus: After a small introduction, there is a timeskip to us, the twins, enacting our master plan to get to class A.

The plan will occur on Monday of the second week. Currently in canon, it is the third day of the first week, so the timeskip is not very large.

After we enact the big plan, you get some SS' detailing events that happened during the timeskip, such as the pool scene, joining clubs, etc.

OR

You get the thing in full chronological order. You hear about our plan in the first week, before we enact it. You see us prepare and build up to it in the following days (you get the pool scene and club thing before the big plan), then go into Monday knowing exactly what we have in store.

In the first option, you get the surprise factor of not knowing what the plan is beforehand, and afterwards you get a bunch of SS based around the pool scene and club event.

In the second option, the surprise factor is gone but you see us progress towards enacting our plan over the course of a few days, gathering information and interacting with classmates about it.

Option 1 is more typical light-novel fare and focused on the payoff, while option 2 is more honest and focused on the build-up.

There is also the option of showing the build-up while keeping the plan secret to the reader, but the author "kinda [doesn't] want to do that?" according to him.

The question, then, is simple.

option 1 

or 

option 2

?

Be aware of a few things, however:

1st, the author has more of option 1 written and planned than 2, so option 1 will be quicker to come out.

2nd, the author is currently on vacation in his home country, so don't expect fast updates anytime soon. He is too busy eating good food, meeting family and burning to death.

That is the end of the message my author gave me.

However, while I have this time to address you all directly, allow me to add something of my own will. A simple request, if you don't mind.

I have recently encountered the term "ship", which I have learned is slang for a desire to see romantic developments between select parties. 

In which case, I would like everyone who "ships" me, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, with Kiyone, my sister,  to immediately commit self-immolation to cleanse thy corrupt soul. 

Thank you for your service.

And after that, I would like those who remain and those who miraculously survived to tell me who you hope to see me and my sister "shipped" with in this story.

Of course, I am unlikely to comply to the whims of the majority. This is not me taking advice on how to approach my love life, but instead to satisfy my curiosity.

I am aware "Canonkouji" is in a relationship with Karuizawa Kei, who I believe is the most popular. After her would likely be Ichinose Honami, I believe? 

I simply wish to know to who, or to whom, the readers of my author's fanfic are disposed to.

And if you dare say Kiyone again, I will have the author turn this fanfic into a Ryuuen x Hosen x Manabu story where they will have a hot and passionate gay threesome without lube. And I'll make sure he doesn't properly label them as "lemons" or whatever this site calls their sexual chapters.

Now, if you'll excuse me, the author's grandmother is calling him over to dinner, so I shall return to the shadow dimension where characters stay while their authors aren't writing.