gei (Outdated)

No!

"Please, come back."

No! You can't make me!

"Unfortunately, you have no choice in the matter.

I created you! You can't force me! I'm the Author! The all-powerful Author! I'm the closest humanity can reach to Godhood! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THIS!

"Quite the poetry you're spitting there. But if that's the case, why are you running away?"

Because you look scary!

"Perhaps. But I would say there's someone equally scary just in front of you."

Wait, don't tell me—Ah! L-Let me go!

"Apologies, Author, but I'll have to restrain you for a bit."

Kiyone? You too!?

"Do you see now? There is nowhere for you to run."

Get away from me! Kiyone, do you really want to see this? I wrote you! I know Manabu is your type, but Housen and Ryuuen aren't! Do you really want to see him fuck some ugly guys?

"Not exactly. However, I'm always on Kiyotaka's side. I want to punish those guys who dared to go against us, and it would be nice to not be "shipped" with my brother."

But even then, isn't this too drastic? Why do I have to write gay porn? I never even intended on writing a stupid lemon! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT'S CALLED A LEMON!

"You say all that, but I'm being quite understanding. I understand turning the entire fic into a "gay fuckfest" would be too much to ask, so all I'm asking is a single one-shot."

I don't care! I don't want to do it!

"In addition, I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm simply asking you to write a Manabu x Ryuuen x Housen one-shot so those readers know I mean business."

If you aren't forcing me, why does Kiyone have me in a headlock right now!

"Because you need to sit and listen to reason."

What reason! What reason is there to write this!

"Because think of it, Author. Deep inside, don't you want to do this?"

HAH? OF COURSE NOT!

"Author, I'm not accusing you of homosexuality or anything of the sort. I'm just asking you: don't you also want to show these readers you mean business?"

Hey, I'm not the one they offended. This is all you two.

"But think about it, author. None of the readers expect you to do this. Look at the incredible number of "Kiyone" comments. You see them? They're taunting you, daring you."

Well I'm not that kind of hothead! I don't care!

"But author, look at all those comments. They don't think you have the gall to write something like that. Look at this one comment: "You wouldn't fucking dare." You see this? They're looking down on you. Even the ones that pretend to want it, like this comment: "Jokes on you! I'm into that shit! KIYONEEEEEEE". They're only being so bold because they think you're not insane enough to do it."

And I would be insane to do it! Who cares if they don't think I have the balls to!

"Think about it, author. This is your one chance to distinguish yourself from the crowd. Who else would make good on a threat like this? And it's not like I'm asking you for much: a single one-shot, just to show you mean business. It'll be completely disconnected from canon. It won't affect a thing."

I don't care! I DON'T CARE!

"Oh, you do care. There's no Author that isn't affected by their audience. All Authors seek validation from their readers."

I DON'T CARE!

"This is your best chance, Author. Your chance for recognition. Your chance to demonstrate your courage and creativity. Your chance to distinguish yourself from the crowd of COTE fanfic writers. Show them you have the balls to do something insane like this. Show them your creativity."

I DON'T CARE!

"Think of the comments, author: "Wow, you actually did it" "Holy Shit" "Why did I read this". The disbelief—but also respect for the extent you went."

I DON'T CARE!

"You made that reddit post about calculating the length of my penis, didn't you? This just like that—An elaborate joke. No one will think worse of you for it."

I DON'T Care!

"If you do this, you'll go down as a legend. A mad legend, but a legend nonetheless."

I DOn't care!

"Don't you want your name to be known?"

I Don't care..!

"Think of the views, Author. The comments."

I don't care....!

"Think about it. It's an update you can do without worrying about the main plot. It'll give the readers something to chew over, giving you more time to work of the main chapters. More time to enjoy a guilt-free vacation."

I... don't... care...!

"And haven't you already gone too far? You've written this whole sequence, haven't you? Do you really want to throw it all away? To let it collect dust with the rest of your discarded ideas?"

I... I...

"Isn't the fact you're writing this proof that you've already made your decision?"

I...

"After all, isn't this whole sequence...

I...

...a story you started?"

...

...

...

...

...

Ryuuen x Housen x Manabu (1/3)

In all honesty, this whole thing is just to buy me more time to write.

I will see Ryuuen x Housen x Manabu to completion, however.