Chapter 16

This is gonna be a filler chapter kind of or maybethe next few chapters.   

                                      𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                       𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

"Let me put the condom on."

No one i've ever fucked wanted to put the condom on it was just so intimate.

Yes little shit like that was intimate to me.

Right now I was just staring off into space in my room.

No. I wasn't ignoring Nia.

Flashback

Nia was face down ass up like I told her, round three I could feel her trembling under me.

"You gone take it all Nia its what you wanted."

"You gone be good and take. Every. Last. Inch?" I said thrusting into her after every word.

She was never gonna underestimate me again.

Play me like im pussy.

"Yessss. Dave slow down please fuck."

Now she wanna slow down.

Fuck I felt her tighten on my dick. I was about to nut again.

No bitch ever made me nut every round. 

After I nutted into the condom I flipped her over and brought her to the edge of the bed.

Somehow we made it from the couch to the room.

"Daveee I can't take it no more I'm so sensitive."

"You gonna take it though."

She bit her lip at me.

Right before I slid in..

"Nia?!"

No it wasn't Trinity, oh how I wish it was Trinity and Trey it was her fucking mother.

Flashback end .

I never ran out of a girl house out of a window as surprising it may seem but no that was a first.

I always told myself I just wanted to fuck Nia and get her outta my system thats it. But it was more than that now. I was being honest when I said I wanted to trap her then and there.

No nigga could ever get by her now. She was mine forreal I would trap her fine ass sooner or later.

I was praying to god she didn't regret it I know how that girl mind work.

Her personality. Her shyness. Her looks. Her fatass butt. Her.

Everything I fucking fell for Nia.

This is what I was avoiding. We were young I was 19 she was 17 about to be 18 this wasn't no high school musical.

I really fell for Nia. I couldn't wrap my mind around it.

I wish a nigga would.

She was like no other. She had dreams she had goals she wanted to go far with her cooking shit and I could see it.

I had dreams too I really did but I wasn't that far like Nia and I don't want to hold her back.

I've had high sex before so I can't even blame me being under the influence it was just honestly the best I've ever had.

I've been with virgins before but it was her.

I couldn't say anything else, I couldn't lie to myself.

And thats what scared me.

I was too young to feel like this.

I never wanted to trap a girl as bad as I wanted to trap Nia. I never wanted to trap a girl at all. But Nia I don't even wanna see her talking to anyone without me is how I'm feeling.

And to be honest her giving me her virginity was just the top of the cake just her giving me pussy didn't make me like this.

It just made me realize how much I really wanted her now that I've had all of her.

I couldn't believe this shit bro.

Aniyah was fucking on my back.

I was a drug dealer for crying out loud.

My grandma always wanted me to leave this hood shit. I had money saved up me and Trey always wanted to open up this business.

See what I mean Nia scared me. She had me thinking about life goals and shit I never wanted to think about.

Nia understood me.

After I apologized to her in the church the next three weeks were shit ion even know how to put it in words.

We were friends but we got to know each other so much more.

I was surprised after the party and that Diana bitch outed me that Nia still even wanted to fuck with me.

"I don't judge a book by its cover you had to do what you had to do and now its all you know, you gone figure your way out I see it, you don't look like the type to be in the hood forever and Trey is always gone have your back fuck your other 'friends'.

"And what about you?"

"Oh you stuck with me now Davey. And since you stuck with me Trinity too so a two for one deal."

I laughed.

"Ew don't even think about calling me no shit like that again."

I was fucking falling for Nia. Who ever said some shit like that to you?

She supported me and she didn't even know my vision yet.

Step 1: Trap Nia and keep her forever.

Just kidding..

Not.